you know you've been on a Low-Fat diet when....

by Prisca 17 Replies latest social physical

• Prisca
    Prisca

the butter in your fridge is 3 months out of date!!!

It's true!

Since January I've been on a low-fat diet. Eliminating most of the fats in my diet (allowing for natural fats in meat and diary products) and increasing fruits, vegetables and complex carbohydrates. So far I have lost 20lbs, and hope to lose some more. It has all been under the supervision of my doctor, who is proud of my results so far.

So the funny thing is, the butter in my fridge has hardly been touched, and I didn't realise that it was out of date!!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I didn't know butter could expire?

Love is one of life's mysteries, like lightning, it never strikes. For others, like lightning, it strikes several times. So wear a rubber crash helmet
  • refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well whether the butter expired or not, certainly Youre feeling good about the achievement. And that ALL that matters.
    lol
    I could do with losin' 20 or 40 myself.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Actually, you usually know you're on a low fat diet when you start gaining the weight back. Heh. Good luck!

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

this hollywood insider knows all the latest trends
    and fads from the rich and famous.

From the latest exercise craze
    fyi: Tae Bo out Pole Dancing is in

this Hollyood insider knows that Low Fat diets
    when balanced with the proper healthy fats
    is good..

dont neglect a nice little work out to work up a sweat.
    nothing better than a hard chelsea boy.

keep up the good work prisca

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Oh no! You too! I'm outnumbered. You and Mrs Ozzie declaring diets. Have I no chance?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

*sneaks ozzie a big mac*

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I'd prefer a Bacon DeLuxe from Hungry Jacks!!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• Matty
    Matty

You are all very cruel.

If someone went to a “weight watchers” meeting and started talking about the delights of cheeseburgers, would they operate a shunning policy on these dissenting ones?

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hey Matty, it's ok. On the weekends I allow myself little indulgences so that I can keep some balance. One funny thing is that I've lost all interest in McDonalds and other fast foods. Not just because of the fat content, but because of the taste too. Guess my tastebuds have changed too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit