WHY ? !!!

by somebody 22 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Somebody,

It is only natural that the WTBS latch on to Paul's version of christianity. He was a practicing Pharasee and a violent defender of the faction.

If you read his commentary with these thoughts in mind, it is obvious that he was a stickler for rules, even though he, or some scribe/copier.....tempered his words with so-called love. Just like
    CT Russell, Rutherfraud, Franz, Knorr....Paul jumped right into the expanding and amplifying the words of Christ...to suit his own agenda and personal self importance. Paul was a very successful evangelizer, so was Joseph Smith, and all the other johnny come lately, self appointed spokesman for God.

That is why I can hardly abide any religious zealot. Let alone the organization or camp they aline themselves with. They all including Paul, presume God Almighty...should do just what they pronounce. Horsepebbles!

Whew...got that off my chest eh?

BearSnarles

• mommy
    mommy

Simon,
    I agree with you! I often would read about the wars before 1914 and they were awful, and the way even America was settled with thousands starving and dieng. I just never "saw" the great transition from before 1914 and afterward.
    Somebody.
    When children are involved it is even harder to bear. I can understand your frustration. And hope today is a better day! Did you get it all out? You can email me if you need too
    wendy

• somebody
    somebody

Thank you everybody for helping me get through my frustrating day yesterday. I appreciate it and it's nice to know that so many people care about those being hurt, have been hurt, and are still hurting.

bjc2012, I'm sorry for being rude to you. Please accept my apology.

mommy, I do feel better today. ( I still feel the same about the WBTS putting lies on their site to make themselves look like christians to the media though. ) Thank you for your offer to e-mail you. I might take you up on that. :-) Feel free to do the same anytime you want to. ( that goes for anyone here too )

Thank you again to all of you.

:-)

peace,
    somebody

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit