Really stupid comment from an Elder..

by DATA-DOG 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So during the Serve-us meeting last night an Elder says something really dumb..as usual. It was the KM part about doing better in field serve-us. They are discussing how to reach people, and how to be nice, blah, blah.. The Eldub says, "We want to be kind to our neighbors, and talk to them and take an interest. Still they may get the wrong idea and think that we are thier friends, and WE'RE NOT.."

So, all you worldlies, take heed! We are NOT your friends! Do NOT be fooled by our feigned interest in you or your family, or even your pets. We are merely trying to recruit you. We repeat, WE ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS! WE LOVE GOD SO MUCH, AND HE WANTS YOU TO LIVE. THEREFORE, WE ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. Got that??? Just sayin'...

DD

• BU2B
    BU2B

Father forgive them, for they know not what they are saying or doing... They are sleeping as we all once were, controlled by the WT movement and its use of BITE mind control techniques. Please help those with the heart and mind to to awaken as we have and Join us in the fight to help JWs think independently

Amen

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

I guess JWs are supposed to 'act' like friends, but not actually BE friends. How Christian!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"We want to be kind to our neighbors, and talk to them and take an interest.

Still they may get the wrong idea and think that we are thier friends, and WE'RE NOT.."

...............................................................The WBT$ JW Business Plan..

.........................................................................You can Live Forever in the New System..

...................................................................................Pet Lions..Talk to BlueBerrys..

........................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

What he should've said is "we're not their friends until they get dunked, then they will be gobsmacked with that phony, JW conditional love"

• sir82
    sir82

Yes, far better to hypocritically pretend you are friendly.

Isn't that what Jesus did?

Idiots.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

According to Dictionary.com, a friend is defined as:

1. a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard. 2. a person who gives assistance; patron ; supporter: friends of the Boston Symphony. 3. a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile: Who goes there? Friend or foe? 4. a member of the same nation, party, etc. 5. ( initial capital letter ) a member of the Religious Society of Friends; a Quaker. According to the kind actions of the jw, it sure would seem that they want to be friends. But of course, jws love to redefine words for their benefit.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...So, all you worldlies, take heed! We are NOT your friends! Do NOT be fooled by our feigned interest in you or your family,

or even your pets. We are merely trying to recruit you.

.........................................................The Loyal WBT$ Jehovahs Witness..

...http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YSY5OVD0kw4/TgFMNgaG6wI/AAAAAAAAAEg/LJoTbnCjMoA/s320/web-sociopath2.jpg..

.................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

The word "frenemy" comes to mind.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

The embarrassment of having been associated with such an org (for so long) is hard to swallow some times. What makes it worse, is that I never really bought into the whole thing from the beginning, but went along with it for convenience. I wish there was some way I could kick myself in the ass for being so complacent. No one really to blame but myself. I can't even blame WTBATS in my case.What a waste...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit