My Explanation of Why They Got it Wrong About Blood Using Only the NWT

by cofty 203 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    are strange, at least to you

How do you figure I don’t understand Rabbinical Judaism? It is strange to some how JW apply Acts 15 but there are reasons. And JW definition is compulsory like the Jewish or the legal. Is it strange that a fetus in the birth canal is legally not a person? It’s life can be ended horrifically with impunity. Think of the 100 of millions of ab0rtions based on an interpretation, a definition.

• cofty
    cofty

Fisherman We are on page 19 and I'm still waiting for you to explain the central point of this thread.

1. Any Israelite or any alien living among you who hunts any animal or bird that may be eaten must drain out the blood and cover it with earth... anyone who eats it must be cut off.

2. If an animal that you are allowed to eat dies, anyone who ... eats some of the carcass ... must wash his clothes and bathe with water.

Kill and eat unbled meat and YOU DIE

Eat unbled meat found already dead and YOU WILL HAVE A BATH

Explain this and stop obfuscating.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i have repeatedly asked fisherman--on different threads--what is his relationship with the watchtower. Is he/she a JW ? Or ex ? Pimo ? ,

Never got a reply.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Fisherman, I said "... are strange, at least to you and I ..." I was telling you that like you I also consider a number of the rabbinical interpretations (such as the ones you mentioned to me) to be strange.I was acknowledging your point about Jewish rabbinical interpretations. I didn't think you knew of the Jewish reasons for considering blood transfusions to be acceptable, but after you mentioned a number of rabbinical interpretations to me it became obvious to me that you know a number of teachings of Rabbinical Judaism.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    explain the central point of this thread.

I have. So has wt. You reject the explanation and favor yours. All a person can do is present their argument.

• cofty
    cofty

Fishy - you have not written one single word in this thread that directly addresses the main point. NOT ONE WORD!

Kill and eat an animal unbled and YOU DIE

Eat an animal found already dead and YOU WILL HAVE A BATH

Page 19 and still NOTHING

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

@Fisherman

It's man's law based on man's definitions that permit abortions with impunity. It's God's law that allowed Jewish believers to eat unbled meat of animals found dead with impunity.

So how would JW farmers, if they ate such unbled meat be dealt with by your organization today? Were Christians post Acts 15 required to ask questions of conscience when eating meat in the home of a pagan who was known to eat things strangled?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

cofty, in addition to everything that I have posted which you regard as nothing, I also referenced a WT article which also falsifies your theory. I don’t want to put the article in my own words because you will also regard it as nothing, but find the article online and read it if you wish. Also, TD’s reply also applies to you, the gentleman’s definition vis-à-vis authoritative definition.

I don’t want to win an argument with you. I have acknowledged that you have highlighted an interesting point about 2 sorts of blood. Blood would have no atonement value at all after an animal or Jesus was killed or sacrificed if it didn’t have that value to begin with. Why not the the heart or the liver? Because the life is in the blood. You are very mistaken. The Act of killing a creature doesn’t make blood sacred to God. It is not the act but the blood because “the soul is in the blood”.

• cofty
    cofty

When you say you have answered my challenge you are being intellectually dishonest. To put it bluntly you are lying for Jehovah.

By defending the indefensible you are collectively guilty of the death of countless innocent children who were sacrificed on the altar of ignorance and blind obedience to a cult. You can no more defend your dogma than the old men who invented it can.

Don't you dare tell me there was an answer in 1954 that you can't/won't share.

“the soul is in the blood”

WRONG!

Kill and eat an animal unbled and YOU DIE

Eat an animal found already dead and YOU WILL HAVE A BATH

Answer the challenge.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    unbled meat of animals found dead with impunity.

I have already explained why that is not true. The Mosaic law states that the Israelites were not allowed to eat dead animals or one torn. I have also shown how Jews down to this day don’t do that. Just because laws are in place doesn’t mean that people will always follow them. The penalty for eating a dead unbled animal was ceremonial purification.

“Or when a person touches anything unclean, whether the dead body of an unclean wild animal, an unclean domestic animal, or an unclean swarming creature,he is unclean and has become guilty even if he does not realize it.” —Leviticus 5:2

If you reject my explanation, that is all I have to offer.

The book of Leviticus is an interesting book because it applies God’s law from a perspective of holiness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit