Newbee

by DullBookworm 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Londo111
    Londo111

Welcome, DullBookworm!

• scary21
    scary21

Hi Bookworm, I too am a smoking bookworm. My sister and I were never baptized and my mom never shunned us. Its a good thing for her because when she got old the JW's kicked her to the curb and my sister takes care of her, with my help. If she would have shunned us she would be in a crappy nursing home now.

So glad you found JW facts.. and welcome

Sherry

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome to JWN.

Bangalore

• smiddy
    smiddy

D.B.W.

Welcome to the forum D.B.W.

You need to take control of your own life and not be overly concerned with other peoples lives .Their lives are their responsabilities , not yours .

You seem excited you found an excellent website JW Facts , I can only encourage you to keep searching the information contained their , but dont stop their.You need to educate yourself on techniques used by control groups/cults on how they manipulate people to stay in cocoon style crypts.

Are you saying you have been out for 19 years ? or you are only 19years old ? Whatever the case you have come to the right place , why ? because their is so much information here you would NEVER get at a KH , and all for your benefit and self esteem .

I wish you all the best in your journey to the rest of your life, its yours to choose to whatever path you want to follow ,without being dictated too by some old fogey in brooklyn , or patterson wherever they are now.

Take Care

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit