BILLY THE KID! I'M A CALLIN YOU OUT!!

by DATA-DOG 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Badfish
    Badfish

Never heard of it....

• billythekid46
    billythekid46

now you understand, thanks anyways!!!!!!!!

• Badfish
    Badfish

Oh darn, you got me.

You positively will not get drunk. For God knows that in the day of your drinking it, your eyes are bound to be open, and you will be like him, knowing both good and bad.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Billthekid,

Is English your first language? I am curious because you didn't seem to get my western humor. Bill the Kid, callin you out, yella dog, ect. Those are all western style words. Your avatar is Billythekid...get it?

DD

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

His avatar is a two eyed crotch monster with sharp teeth....notice the placement of its mouth....just saying.

• DATA-DOG
  • Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Watching the Tumble weeds........is it high noon yet?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Is English your first language? I am curious because you didn't seem to get my western humor.

..............................http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111115203649/sims/images/2/2f/Tumbleweed.gif

............................................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Is this billy guy a real person?

Billy, this is far from and EX-JW alternative church, or anything else. If you don't want to discuss any doctrine, than why waste our precious eyeball moving back and forth muscles with your paragraphs.

Seriously.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit