How many have been the FDS in the whole history of the world ?

by scary21 13 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

Ok TTAT gets my sarcasm Just showing how far JW mind thought would have to go. To think this small group ( in the whole of world history ) are so special they are fortold in the bible. Ha ha ha ha

Sherry

• SAHS
    SAHS

Jesus’ parable of the Faithful and Discreet Slave/Steward would really be describing an aspect of all Christians, not a sub-class, and obviously not an extremely tiny elitist group like the Watchtower Corporation’s so-called “Governing Body.”

It always amazes me what JWs are made to see through their LSD-hallucinogenic-like Watchtower fantasy goggles.

• prologos
    prologos

elitist? wherefrom?

• heathen
    heathen

think that's about right if even they consider themselves the FDS . Thought they stated there was no tribulation and the FDS shows up during it , which makes the whole thing a fraud , I think there has been serious tribulation myself , just because we live in a country where there is food and water doesn't mean others aren't going without and the constant wars raging everywhere , a horrible state of affairs , almost as bad as a zombie appocolyse in some countries .....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit