How many have been the FDS in the whole history of the world ?

by scary21 13 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

With the JW crazy new light, they must now believe that only 20-30 men in the whole history of mankind fill that role. Rutherford would be first, then Knorr. After them there were what eighteen on the GB? - three that got kicked off. That makes fifteen + the great eight......Oh I counted Knorr 2x (part of the 18).

So that makes twentyfour men that are equal to the apostles. ..........ha ha ha what a joke......They must Really think they are ultra special now.

No wonder they LOVE this idea ! How many do you count ? If it is 24 that is 2x the apostles( they could find some new light around that number.) Or isn't there something about the 24 elders lol ( new light for sure.) I can just hear it now .

Sherry

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I find it kind of interesting that the anointed disappeared until Russell came along. Almost like the whole thing was made up or something.

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Scary, according to "Foxes Book of Martyers", it's said that Five Million people died for their faith until the Christian religion changed the Empire status. Now, Jesus said that we were going to have to drink of his cup, why would he make White Men who never did much his FDS?

• SloppyJoe
    SloppyJoe

Wouldn't the faithful and discreet slave only be the ones who were doing what the master wanoted on his arrival? so the answer is zero.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How many have been the FDS in the whole history of the world ?

...................................................NONE!!..

........................................The FDS Is A Parable..

.................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• scary21
    scary21

Of course I know it's zero. I'm just going by their stupid doctrine as it is today. The only thing is I don't think they know there was no GB until the 70's. Up until then only Knorr and Rutherford were of the GB, unless the board of directors were part of it and they didn't know it....lol

Sherry

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

How many have been the "owner of the House" and the "Thief" in the whole history of the world ?

These characters come from the parable just before the one about the FDS, to ask the question I just did shows how ridiculous the WT's blather on this is.

Mind you, Outlaw has done it better above !

• scary21
    scary21

Ok, I guess nobody gets what I am saying. I am trying to show how stupid it is ! If you asked a JW to count the men since 1919 that have been part of the FDS it would be a very small number. It use to be a big number . Being that it is such a small number now,they must be ultra special( in their eyes ) I count 24 ( according to their stupid doctrine )

Sherry

• jgnat
    jgnat

An apologist many years ago, I challenged with the story of Susanna Wesley. He agreed it was a nice story. I asked if she might possibly be part of the FDS, and he grudgingly conceded. After all Russell wasn't around to share his revelations yet.

So what of all those churches who were founded on Wesleyan principles? All deluded by Satan?

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

No I totally get it Sherry.

These guys think they're so special that God's Son, Jesus Christ, second most powerful person in the universe sat his apostles down to tell them about a couple dozen men in Brooklyn that would show up in 2000 years or so.

That's not far-fetched at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit