Did you have a bad reaction to flu shot?

by compound complex 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

I don't get the flu shot. I also avoid the antibacterial soaps which seem to be everywhere! My daughter and I eat healthy, exercise, get rest and honestly are in good health (I could lose a couple pounds). We haven't been truly sick in years And aren't in high risk situations that could warrant thinking about the flu vaccine.

I work (in an office) with some people that think the flu shot should be mandatory. It disturbs me how quickly people will give up others rights.

Stay healthy CC.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Never had a bad reaction and will always get the shot. I feel that the biggest reactions are not to the inactivated virus particles but the bulk of the shot which is a vehicle if you will of the virus particles. I know that they've been egg based in the past and many people have had reactions to the egg proteins.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

when i was a kid I last had a flu shot, 2 years in a row, both years landed me in the hospital with pneumonia. Haven't had them since. I got flu once or twice in 20+ years and use natural remedies to get out of it. I heard some got flu this year right after getting the flu shot.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hi CoCo!

I have had an annual flu shot for the last 15 years and never had a bad reaction. I usually get the shot at the beginning of the season( Sept/Oct).

Deciding whether or not to have a flu shot is usually based on one's immunity health, age, and/ or type of work (healthcare worker, etc) and should be taken into consideration, as well as the assessment of your primary physician. Of course, it is not mandatory for you to get one, but, there are some professions/ workers that are mandated to get the flu shot.

Several years ago, there was a flu vaccine shortage ( I don't recall why) and the NYC Health Dept. was only vaccinating the elderly and those with certain diseases that compromised their immune system.

• heathen
    heathen

I remember they started it in public schools and yes I got the flu but not sure if the shot or some idiot thought the shot was going to help and showed up after already sick ...I don't think it was kinder or milder than any flu I ever had

• Wonderment
    Wonderment

Why would anyone trust what the flu-shot pushers are saying?

Have you noticed the sudden increase in the last decade in pushing to get "medication" inside people's bodies? Hello! It is not medication! It is poison to make profits! Avoid it by all means.

No one can play God like God himself. Do you think it is possible to combat a few viruses (if...it works) without creating damage to our bodies? The body is too complex to have foreign invaders invade our bodies, and do irreversible damage, and then pay someone else who's laughing all the way for all those gullible ones falling for the bait.

Ladies and Gentlemen: This is pure business! Americans are good at finding ways to get peoples money by creating phony businesses. This is a fraud... just like contaminated commercial oils replacing virgin coconut oils... margarine replacing butter... eggs being accused of being the center of our ills ...GMO's taking over without customers having knowledge via food labels. And so on...

I don't see how many here rightfully don't trust the WTS, yet are so quick to trust business and politician lords. Be careful, please!

• jemba
    jemba

Last year my Nan had her regular flu shot after I begged her to rethink. A week later she was dead. The year before her tongue swelled up and she needed hospital treatment to get back to normal.

The same stupid Doctor carried on like nothing ever happened, gave it to her again and on the way home she collapsed and never regained consciousness. Poor lady swelled up twice the normal size and her body started to break down slowly.

Of course my JW parents wouldnt cause waves and ask questions of the Doctor, it was all covered over and they continue to give this terrible vaccine to Adults, Children and babies!

My now 17 year old son had such a bad reaction he spent weeks in the hospital over his vaccinations. By the time he was 6 I refused all vaccines and did a lot of research as to why this was happening and found that it is far from rare to have complications/side affects from vaccines.

Do your homework, check the bureau of statistics, you will find that these diseases fade out on their own and were mostly on the decrease already. There is no such thing as herd immunity. The mercury, aluminium, animal tissue and blood, tissue from aborted fetus's, formaldehyde and many more deadly chemicals and foreign dna is swimming around in your blood stream causing untold damage over time. Vaccines dont give natural immunity and actually damage the immune system.

I have a GP that also discourages vaccines and more and more health professionals are refusing vaccines for their children and themselves.

Its the pharmaceutical companies making billions of dollars out of vaccines and lots of other drugs that will keep pushing them on people and keep covering up the bad stories.

• cofty
    cofty

Incredible amount of ill-informed fear mongering on this thread.

Thank you to jgnat for explaining the facts.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I've never had a flu shot and have only had a strange flu once many years ago. We were out for a walk and we sat by a pond just full of ducks and not long after we came down with a horrible flu within days of each other. We were flattened by that flu. i often wonder if we had some kind of bird flu.

• jgnat
    jgnat

What boggles my mind is that immunization has to be one of the most natural ways of disease protection going. It's alerting our own immune system to the dangers. I wonder why people react so negatively to this technique? Is it the needle? Or is it that it is organized by big government?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit