The Literature Trolley Has Arrived in My Little Town

by cofty 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

Why?

As a way of saying fuck you and your mind-controlling cult that broke up my family.

Make a sandwich board (freestanding type) with It's a cult! and www.jwfacts.com on it in big letters and stand it right next to the JW.org cart. Stand within rescuing distance of it as the JWs will try and remove it within 30 seconds....

I really like that idea. I think I know where I can get a pavement sign.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi cofty, Please record your encounter with an elder and/or placing a sandwich board next to the propaganda trolley and upload to YouTube.

I hope you are doing better health-wise.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• tiki
    tiki

they only leave these things up while there is someone there to "guard" them?? don't a lot of municipalities have ordinances that require special permits in order to put up these advertising gimmicks? and don't a lot of places just not allow them? i've yet to see one anywhere around here - but maybe such regulations are too prohibatory and they can't do it.........which is nice....................

"jesus freaks...on the streets...passing tickets out to god" elton john - or was it tickets for god............whatever, just the fact that they have stooped to this level puts them in a pretty precarious position of veracity..........imho.......

• franticfran
    franticfran

We have one here in the tiniest of towns and they just look like some old dear has abandoned her shopping trolley,the witnesses hide in shop doorways and there they stay because no one ever goes near the trolley,I passed it on Saturday and the elder and his wife who were standing in a doorway looked like rabbits caught in the headlamps when they saw myself and my daughter,you could see them thinking...shall we speak shall we ignore her...they didnt get the chance WE ignored them !! So unproductive, so idle.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Apostate & Ex-Jehovalarious Meme Collection

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JWmeme/

• cofty
    cofty

Pricelsss!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Perfect anti-witnessing sitting ducks.

Someone can cleverly bring them things to qustion that they can't answer satisfactrilly. ( where is the spell check anyway?)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Reading WBT$ Literature.................Is like reading about how a..........Never eat Hot Dog While

........About the Bible................................ Hot Dog Tastes...........................Reading the Bible..

................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• bigmac
    bigmac

ive seen 2--in different congegation territories ( DID I REALLY JUST TYPE THAT WORD !!! )

local to me--on a deserted freezing cold seafront---no one else around--except 2 well wrapped up old boys--and me.

another town--in a litter strewn empty shop doorway--guarded by to strangely dressed females engrossed in their chat.

i like these display stands !

i'm all for it--if it means less door-knockers. plus--what does joe-public think of these crack-pots ?

could you imagine YOU doing it--?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I miss the good old days when they just left them in laundromats.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit