Story of a GB ass-kisser

by zound 15 Replies latest jw friends

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Under the heading "Priveleges of Service" he tells us he became a zone overseer. But at that time wives were not allowed to accompany their husbands, so for the next 13 years his 'privelege' took him apart from his wife.

Good grief! He couldn't even see his wife for 13 years let alone raise a family. Sick! All because he was thoroughly brainwashed into being a snivelling little blindly obedient pup-dog sychophant for the GB. What a dirty rotten trick this slave labouring, soul sucking, brain-washing organisation pulled on this poor, simpleton of a chap.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Great job disassembling the article and reading between the lines. It very much rings true.

When I was at Brooklyn HQ I saw plenty of ass kissing and those were the guys that always ended up with the best jobs and their faces in the magazines.

• tiki
    tiki

so nathan knorr was incapable of sharpening his own damned pencils? toting supplies like erasers from one place to another on request is one thing...but hello. in the professional world we sharpen our own pencils, replace our own ink cartridges, go to the supply room and get what we need ourselves....put our own paper in our printers....good grief....even it was the 50's and the totem pole was rigid, it's pretty dammed sad that someone can't proceed with his daily work routine until some jerk lays out a bunch of finely sharpened pencils for him. did he have an issue with plain old laziness or was he just so narcissistic and had such grandiose delusions certain things were beneath him??? i am appalled.

all that proves is how idiotic and lunatic the whole schematic was then and no wonder it has morphed into the monstrosity it is today.

• ssn587
    ssn587
    Seems to me know the whore did it to denigrate the guy knowing he was nothing but a sniveling wimp waiting to be used.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    It's a pretty sad life story. It does not seem like a spiritual paradise, but I never really got a lot out of brown nosing. Doesn't suit my temperment. The thing is, that DOES suit the temperments of a lot of people in this world. If he found a place that works for him-well. Good for him. Lucky he never got sent home when he was 55 like many do.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The JW organization is all about this really.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit