Witness calls to tell me UN is attacking the Catholic Church, it has begun!

by Wasanelder Once 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• besty
    besty

I am not sure if the jw faithful would scream or eat a bananna.

genius - thats a keeper.. newyork44m

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

This is what we've come to expect really. The indoctrination over the years of persecution gets hard wired in.

Sadly, many a JW are hoping it really is the end because they're tired out, they've lived longer 'in this system(TM)' than they were told by the WBT$ that they would. They won't allow the thought that the WBT$ lied to them or are false prophets.

It's a shame......they're more to be pitied than scolded. Mind you, the GB should be put on trial for crimes against humanity and face real justice coz there sure as shootin' ain't no divine justice.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Outlaw: One of the Few Times.. ...................The WBT$.. Is Worried about the Catholics..LOL!!..

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Poor thing. Well even though it isnt what she thinks she may die happy and full of hope. Shes been decieved and it may be a kindness to just let her remain in her ignorance in her remaing years. After all how much time does she have left? I ask myself all the time 'would ttatt actually help or would it shatter my old mum.'

Its so sad and at the same time so maddening that I want to SCREAM!

• prologos
    prologos

This UN thing is not (only) about committing adultery, fornication with the 'KIngS of this world' but

with the KIDS of this world.

a little late to 'put it into the hearts' to correct that.

4thgen: would it be enough for her to realize the great work she did for her offspring, 'saved through child-bearing',- raising?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

A UN report is toothless. It reminds me of Congressional hearings. We were warned about terrorist attacks years in advance. The politicans play to the TV cameras. There is rarely legislation. The UN has no enforcement power. Look at the Security Council members. It was designed to be ineffective.

• pixel
    pixel

So, according to some R&fs, the GT will start because some pedos decided to do bad things to kids. Great! NO.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The due time has approached!!!

DD

• BizzyBee
  • Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit