How will we know WHEN and WHO YHWH speaks before the END?

by bruh2012 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bruh2012
    bruh2012

GOD (YHWH) has always "come down" and spoke to man BEFORE he intervene in humanity.

I know things got changed up with the start of Christianity and the Congregation ( book of Acts), but putting the FDS theory aside, wouldnt you think he would speak out to someone to take the lead spreading a message before Armaggedon strike?

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

If God wasn't an imaginary concept, yes he probably would do that.

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

He will just send us all a text.

Probably something like this:

"U all gonna die! LOL"

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Acts says that 'your sons and daughters will prophesy' during the end time. I personally think that was back then but if one still believes in a future fulfillment that, wouldn't that scripture still hold true today.

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

Can you imagine lowly publishers in charge of big secrets from God?

If they ever uttered them to Elders or higher ups they'd be charged with apostasy. I've had some crazy ideas come to me in the past about potential scenarios that could happen in the future. I knew full well that disclosing such information would get me kicked the curb and a good old eternal family shun. No thankyou!

I'll show my hand only if it keeps me in the game.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

GOD (YHWH) has always "come down" and spoke to man BEFORE he intervene in humanity.

I have noticed keenly how no one is alive to verify this. It's just written in a collection of writings that have been accepted by western culture. We have absolutely no evidence that the things written about god speaking to individuals really happenend. Confirmation bias and credulity are key factors methinks.

I know things got changed up with the start of Christianity and the Congregation ( book of Acts),

Again, I find it suspicious that again, there is no one alive who can verify this actually happened. It is only a story written in a book...how do we know it happened with certainty? If we use the book to prove the book then it's circular reasoning. If we believe it because of faith then.....ooooooh.

but putting the FDS theory aside, wouldnt you think he would speak out to someone to take the lead spreading a message before Armaggedon strike?

You would think so wouldn't you. Does the absence of god speaking tell us anything?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Ah The Book of Acts ! where the writer tells us he has researched all the things he is about to tell us to make sure they are accurate, and then proceeds to get so many things wrong.

The stories in the Bible are equivalent in veracity to Greek Myths, just not so well written or entertaining.

• Badfish
    Badfish

We already know. He spoke through his son Lars.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

God already spoke with me. He told me about all the fakers who have been on JWN and pretend He speaks with them.

He then went on to tell me that Christianity is all baseless lies. Same with Islam. He said that there are many good thoughts in eastern teachings but there never was a Buddha and there is no way to attain Nirvana and that reincarnation is not true, either.

He went on to say that Vishnu, Odin, Flying Spaghetti Monster, etc. etc. are all nonexistent. Then He went on to say that even "He, himself" did not exist. Then He swallowed his tail (yes, He had a tail) and completely vanished.

• designs
    designs

If the Haldol stops working then....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit