Resurrection Of The Earthly Class

by sojourner7 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

So your god is a 5'6" Jew flying around heaven hmmmmm

• Badfish
    Badfish

So, uh, how exactly does a body made up of only flesh and bones deliver oxygen to its tissue cells?

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

"They use 1 Cor. 15:50 (Flesh & Blood CANNOT inherit the Kingdom of God) to dupe JWs into thinking that the heavenly hope is not open to them."

Ask them to explain how the parable of the sheep and the goats. Jesus said “When the Son of man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him,then he will sit down on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will put the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left. “Then the King will say to those on his right: ‘Come, you who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world."

Do they think they are a sheep or a goat. If they are a sheep then they should "inherit the Kingdom" but they think they will have human bodies of flesh and blood. They can't have it both ways. . . . . . well, actually they can. That is the problem.

• sojourner7
    sojourner7

designs: My God (capital 'G') in His humanity is a Jew, that's correct. Whether He's flying around or not, I haven't the slightest idea.

Badfish: First I will ask you a question and you tell me. Why is it that when you fire a subatomic particle through a slit, it exits the other side as a wave funtion, but when you set up a measuring device to observe exactly what goes through the slit, the act of observing causes the wave function to collapse into a particle?

• Badfish
    Badfish

Oh, I see. Saline solution or other blood substitutes. But NO BLOOD!

As for your quantum mechanics question, how about Einstein's answer? Do you really think the moon isn't there if you're not looking at it?

• sojourner7
    sojourner7

Badfish: In other words, you don't know. Then neither will I tell you how a body made up of only flesh and bones deliver oxygen to its tissue cells.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit