New light -----> beliefs clarified

by fastJehu 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Yum Yum, Dammit, I've got a Cholestorol test a week tomorrow, I am going to have to give up all the things I love for a week.

I heard sex burns off a lot of fat, so may go for that option before the test, if I can make love ten times a day for the next week, I should pass the test O.K

If I survive, I'll let Yall know.

Is it just me, or are the WT teachings/clarifications just getting more and more silly as time goes on ?

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

I love butter! And bacon.

• prologos
    prologos

fastjehu, for a fast driver you are very organized, systematic.

as the other posters said, this fresh light is a precipitation of the scum to the bottom, a re-arranging of the same stuff, dates, details.

the re-agent the new detail is the unique FADS position; NOW from 1919 on in all it's glory.

It is only erklaeren, a lame attempt to explain the failures.

soon the re-agent will lose its power, and the fact that it is mixed up mess is already apparent again. worse.

but they attempted to buy time, and consolidate power.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Phizzy: if I can make love ten times a day for the next week, I should pass the test O.K

If you can make love ten times a day, WHO CARES IF YOU HAVE HIGH CHOLESTROL!!! You're a sex god.

BTW, is your wife in on this plan? She must be one helluva woman.

• prologos
    prologos

PHizzy, this feat is a lot easier if you are a lady.

of the night.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Phizzy, my former general practitioner Dr would tell me sex is a cure all. If you feel bad, have sex.

I imagine my ex-husband greatly appreciated the Dr ;)

• Terry
    Terry

The analogy of light representing Truth is a strange one in the writings of the Watch Tower.

If you light a candle to make your way through an unknown territory you can't see very far ahead.

Do you add light by blowing out the old candle and lighting a new candle? Hardly!

How is that OLD LIGHT (candle blown out) improved by lighting the new one?

Clarification is found when people are GUESSING and they continue to use trial and error and further study.

How is it channeling Jehovah's Truth ends up subject to the same trial and error???

How is Watch Tower "Truth" any different from GUESSING again and again and again??

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit