Growing a beard!!

by ILoveTTATT 28 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I am doing one of my dreams for a while: growing a beard. It may not seem like much, but it's quite the experience for me. It's probably a rite of passage from JW to exJW lol.

Besides the itchyness, I hate it that it curls so much (I have hairs that naturally start to curl after a certain length).

Anyone here have tips on taking care of a beard? Make it softer? (It's so bristly!!)

• jgnat
    jgnat

Sorry, haven't a clue. Promise me no neck tattoos!

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I promised that already!! Or tattoos of any kind... don't like them... never have wanted one.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Im bald on top.....and down below too. Much easier to maintain.

SAY NO TO HAIR!!!!!!

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Depending on what you mean by "down below".... I don't want to know... LOL

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

We Aussies call it "Down under" mate!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Isn't that where the term Manscape originated?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I personally never liked the itching it caused me when I would let it grow while on vacation.

For practical advice, I would check with some of the other men or Italian women here.

Rub a Dub

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

The itchiness subsides for a bit. The elders enquiring as to whether you are allowing your body to do a natural thing your body does due to rebelliousness might not be so hard to shake.

I love my beard, although conservative estimates puts the ageing of me into double figures...

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Just let it grow, the itching will eventually go away. Trim it where you see fit. Always looking clean and smelling good.

When you happen to cross paths with the JWs you know, even though most might not even look at you..

Best just smile and say..besos y pethos......some of my latin panache..

insot4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit