Jealous Murderous OT Yahweh Jehovah really is Satan?

by Shanagirl 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

Hi Billy,

I think you misunderstand me. I do not blame God, the True God, Father God, spoken of by Christ. What I am saying is that I do not believe the Jehovah Yahweh god is the True God.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85
    Job 1:6 American Standard Version (ASV)

6 Now it came to pass on the day when the sons of God came to present themselves before Jehovah , that Satan also came among them.

This text gives me the idea that Jehovah and God are different entities .???

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

Wolfman85,

Yes I do believe Jehovah and Satan are the same entity; The Devil, who inspired the writing in Job, whoever the author was, has left clues as to who, really the "God" of the Bible was speaking of in Job, and betting on the fact that most wouldn’t be smart enough to put 2 + 2 together.

The Devil’s greatest accomplishment has been to deceive the world into thinking he was ‘God’ and worshiping him as such!

“The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.” ~ Bible, Exodus 15:3

In Hebrew, Je or Jeh or Jah means Lord or God [ref].

The suffix “hovah” is No. 1943 in Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary and has the meaning of “ruin, mischief.”

It is another form of No. 1942, ‘havvah’, which is translated “calamity, iniquity, mischief, mischievous (thing), naughtiness, naughty, noisome, perverse thing, substance, very wickedness.”

Put the two (Je + hovah) together and you get “God of ruin, mischief, calamity, perversion, and wickedness”. And don’t forget ‘noisome‘ – which means it stinks! Simply put, Jehovah is The God of Evil!

Shana

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think Thor the god of thunder can kick jehovah ass up and down the Milky Way galaxy and striaght into the black hole in the center and be spitted out in anothe universe to terrorize..

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

When one reads Job 1:6- it looks as though maybe God and Jehovah are possible a different entity. But instead of thinking that this means that Jah and Satan are one in the same. Is it more possible to think that Yahweh/Jehovah are on in the same and become infact Jesus??? There are scriptures in the old text and again in Rev that seem to indicate this as a possibility???

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Was thinking about this some more and we half to remember that Jesus name is acctually in hebrew yeshua and that name means Yahweh is salvation. So any way this may throw a wrench in your understanding.

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

Hi Crazyguy,

I love reasearching anceient religions and especially Gnostic writings. Thru my reading I've found that their are a lot of other ways to look at the stories in the bible. I do not believe that the Christ has anything to do with the god of the bible. Far from it. I think a lot of the writings in the old testament are taken from other religious stories passed down to the Israelites in ancient times. Here is what I see about Yahweh.

Job 41:20 Out of his [Leviathan] nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.21 His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth. Yahweh is the Leviathan – the piercing serpent, that crooked serpent, the dragon that is in the sea! And here is description of Yahweh, the ‘God’ of bible.

Psalm 18:8, 2 Samuel 22:9 There went up a smoke out of his [Yahweh] nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

Sounds like a dragon to me! Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world [through Christianity]: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels [i.e. demons , i.e. Jews] were cast out with him.

Shana

• Shanagirl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit