Another elders kid goes down the tubes not to mention he is the monster of cleveland's nephew

by noni1974 10 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Elijehovah
    Elijehovah

MOMMIES BETHELITE. (Other families' children are demons to expell.) The death of Jesus proves that NOTHING is gained without sacrifice and slaughter of something else, (even if it is people). For every JW mother who claims her son is the next Bethelite, she is killing the children of other mothers. Example, my brother back when he was 60 told a story of my mother's Italian violence that never got smoothed out just by being a JW. What people change for others outside their family, many times the family is getting abused or sacrificed to be nicer to sisters or brothers at the Hall. An example was well stated in the recent movie ENOUGH SAID where Julia Dreyfus' daughter says NEXT thing youll know youll give this neighbor girl my bedroom, AND the girl's mom comes over and says this is my daughter not yours. My brother sat in the kitchen while my sister 6 years younger was washing dishes. She set the milk glass vass in the water and it fell apart. Brother had broke it a Elmer's glued it. He was happy and glad that sister got violently beaten for not being gentle with the glass. He wasnt ever going to say he had broke it. Better her beaten in mom's fit of rage than him. (Sis is now going back to the Hall at 58, which is a joke because she had my mom thinking she would not socialize with my baptized homo brother and his sugar daddy. I told mom, no, she thinks i'm the homo, and she will go back to my brother regularly once i quit associating with him and his pagan holidays. Prediction came true. Her back at the Hall is also back with baptized brother homo regularly driving the 3 hours to go see him and stay. As they are blind to Castro and Ariel, they choose to be blind in anything. Look at all the people on YouTube who claim DF in absenteism yet hundreds have stayed with my brother and lover in vacation resort as their guests. Dont let anyone convince you that truth is not truth if demons are running the show. Truth that i know is truth is not effected by the fact my brother is not DF in absent while 1000s of others are. If you dont like that, hey go sue them.

On the net someone said to their children that theyll have two new children after Armageddon and give them the same two names. MY issue is not being critic to bad behavior, but rather reinforcing what Jesus said that sacrifice is always made. He said the seed must die to grow the tree. It means the seed must vanish or change its shape; cant have your seed and eat it too. Sacrifice? yes, one elder had a son whose family would not approve of marrying a black person (though an in-law did and then moved to California). Yet he didnt like this black pioneer anyways, so why it matters! Well she liked him, and her family was elders too, so that meant she had to go say that he was showing interest in those worldly girls at school. In other words, i want you, but if i cant have you, i will nark on you, not for your better protection, or snatch you from the fire, but because youre suppose to want me like i want you. The guy married in the truth, but like so many, went out of town to get his wife where people's nose isnt up your butt on the dating relationship. Meanwhile Miss pioneer got engaged to out of town too, and the breakup by her telling him what kind of sex life she wanted didnt effect her pioneer status. Can only imagine, but perhaps not too difficult when her pioneer jokes in service was about Elephants are gray and cum in quarts. Like Jesus said things are slaughtered and sacrificed, the good for the bad, the bad for the good. There is loss, there is destruction, as Daniel said God has decided that the lessons for man will be proven by destructions.

So someone died for the whitewash this kid once had, and then he died but it didnt restore all those who had been slaughtered to hide his faults growing up. I have been there. I was labeled apostate for telling an elder that the noon darkness upon Jesus' death is not a total eclipse of the sun by the moon because it is a day of full moon, a total eclipse of that full moon at midnight. His remark as he rolled his eyes was did you get anything else out of my talk as if he judged me to seek and look and wait to find the error. This man later spent many years in 3-way sex while giving 3 consecutive weeks of district assembly talks before he got DFd for not being sorry. In fact he told a sister how to give a BJ to her husband without it getting labeled as penetration. Two elders driving her to Chicago district assembly while these words put her into tears in the back seat. I still wonder why people are blind. What do they think they sacrifice by saying a marriage license is God's permission to anal poke your wife. People who justify anything that is destroying body and life and others have ALWAYS and will always unveil it in their words when the topic ever comes up. Their kids and other kids hear this and then what people do at the Hall then has more effect than damn studies paragraph by paragraph. Study articles do not brain-wash; others who guide that study in how to interpret the study are the ones fabricating even beyond what the article says.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit