PM me a question and I will reply with an answer :-)

by besty 13 Replies latest jw friends

• besty
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

P.M'd yer, ye wee Bas**** !

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

PM sent.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Can we go Jeopardy style and PM you and answer and have you reply with the question?

• besty
    besty

yep - lets do that - also I can post the answers without the question and then you can guess back - this will prolly result in a messy thread.

• besty
    besty

A1 - faithful witness - No, I am not lonely today, thanks for asking.

A2 - faithful witness - I don't know, what is invisible and smells like worms? Your weiner?

A3 - phizzy - Jimmy called his father in law into the back school for 'a chat'

A4 - bruja-del-sol - yes, I have had a lack of PM's lately. Thanks for bridging the silence with your insightful question. means a lot to me.

A5 - ripvanwinkle - you nodded off before typing your question...

A6 - rvw - ah you woke up! The earth will in fact stop spinning on its axis concurrent with the WTS making a successful prophecy.

• besty
    besty

thanks for playing :-)

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

You've got a King of the North and King of the South PM on the way.

Rub a Dub

• besty
    besty

A8 - rip van - No shaking required, merely a simple PM. This is a low-tech, long response time service.

A9 - humbled - I value your suggestion of using your new feral cats as a means of controlling my household pests children

• besty
    besty

A10 - smiddy - the moaning of life is =0

*prizes if you can crack the <pretty simple> code. Clue : UK Mac users are at an advantage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit