Atheism and Theism are only partly right!

by abiather 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• abiather
    abiather

Today we know that matter and energy are interchangeable, hence they are there always in either form, they are eternal, hence requires no CREATOR. Hence atheism is right in rejecting a creator, but failed in providing any motivation for people to do good. Religions, in their effort to provide a motivating factor for humans to do good, introduced creation stories and other myths; hence they too are right (as far as their intention is concerned), yet failed in producing any worthy results—world was steadily moving from bad to worse and from worse to worst!

It means both atheism and theism did not accomplish much!

Actually truth is very simple! Take something very fundamental like an electron. It moves in the orbit. After completing first revolution, can it rest? Can it change the direction of revolution? Can it change the orbit? It has to move into the same orbit again and again, eternally. What is true of micro is true of the macro also.

Now, move to a greater awareness: Life means to die at every second. In this type of awareness, life is as a strawberry shortcake and as we live we eat pieces of that cake, until there is none. That is death. There is death everywhere. In our body (which is made up of cells) there are always some cells that are dying every moment. There are over 50 millions unborn babies waiting to be killed in the name of abortion every year. There are billions of animals for the slaughter waiting to die, to become tasty meals for us humans…. Thus death rules everywhere! In this type of consciousness, we are aware of being an ignited candle, which will burn away, someday… Thus if life is about dying, then dying should be about living… Because, if what is observed is eternal, then the observer too is eternal. If an individual observer is eternal, the Supreme Observer is also eternal. The ancient wise knew this, hence Abraham named God as “the Eternal” (`Olam, in Hebrew) in Genesis 21:33 and Moses presented Him as “I am that I am.” (Exodus 3:14), which God Himself expanded later as: “I am the Alpha and the Omega … who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.” (Revelation 1:8)

Most humans are somehow overly concerned with HOW and WHY of things, which gave a fertile ground for atheism and religions! Things happen “because” that is the way it should happen. There is no need to discover the “cause,” when the consequence is the child of that cause. The self-attested truth is that ONE-THING-LEADS-TO-ANOTHER—and this is the immutable, impartial, impeccable, inexorable, and omnipresent rule (and the TRUTH behind all happenings). It has been happening, and it is happening, and it will happen. (Ecclesiastes 1:9, 10)

Knowing this SIMPLE truth sets you free. Because you know, from experience of yours and others, that if you want GOOD results, you need to choose GOOD action. (Isaiah 3:10, 11) You might have observed being moderate is beneficial, whereas extremism is not beneficial. This is something we can see proof in our own bodies. When moderation is adopted in sleeping, eating, working, entertainment and thinking, our bodies’ vital organs respond pleasantly, otherwise they malfunction, and may even simply shut down! That means one can choose to drive his life either to comfort or to calamity—it all depends on the choices one makes!

That is the beauty of life—though we cannot reverse what has been done, we can see it, understand it and take lesson for the future!

• paranoia agent
    paranoia agent

All atheism is is a lack of belief in deities due to a lack of evidence, NOTHING else.

• inbetween
    inbetween

"All atheism is is a lack of belief in deities due to a lack of evidence, NOTHING else."

once i realized this, I started to tend towards Atheism.

even though i think, I´ll never find out the whole truth, who knows really...

• Twitch
    Twitch

Fascinating

• prologos
    prologos

ablather,

you said: electrons can not change orbits, same orbits again and again?

we write read this because elctrons CHANGE orbits, absorb give offf PHOTONS in the process. photons= lights off your screen.

and moving oscillating electrons are part of electric currents so:

long live electrons changing orbits.

• Island Man
    Island Man

abiatar: " Hence atheism . . . failed in providing any motivation for people to do good"

I suggest you take back that statement. That statement exhibits an offensive lack of understanding of what atheism is. That statement implies that atheism is some sort of active belief system that professes to offer something.

Atheism is not a religion. Atheism is not an institution. Atheism is this and only this: "the lack of belief in the existence of deities". Atheism is passive. Atheism does not claim to provide anything. Atheism is not an offer. Atheism is an absence - absence of belief. The very term Atheism is somewhat of a misnomer since the ism part at the end conjures up connotations of a belief system or movement. As a word Atheism is overkill, deceptively pretentious. Don't be projecting the purported purposes and aspirations of religion onto Atheism to create a strawman version of Atheism that you can burn. How dare you!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Well put Island Man !

Just a little example that I stole, and I have used before, but it may help to get the point across,:

I do not play Golf. Along with other non-Golfers, according to Abiathar, our not playing Golf has " failed in providing any motivation for people to do good".

Naughty Non-Golfers !

• cofty
    cofty

Take something very fundamental like an electron. It moves in the orbit. After completing first revolution, can it rest?

Electrons do not orbit the nucleus of an atom. Your ignorance of science is woeful.

This is what Abiather is actually selling...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hence atheism is right in rejecting a creator, but failed in providing any motivation for people to do good.

I stopped reading just here.

Atheism isn't a religion.

• galaxie
    galaxie

The ability or desire of the human species to do good, stems from how we developed in our primitive past. Basically it stems from how we survived best with others. Humans must have realised as the brain developed that certain behaviors worked better with your family group /tribe or neighbours. This behavior (positive) was about cooperation which would better aid survival. This then became what we know as "good" .My conclusion therefore is there is no correlation between being atheist /theist and good. We all can be good, have morals because it stems from our need to survive and how we as individuals like to be treated. In my humble opinion of course .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit