Blood Moons in the Passover being a sign... Debunked pretty easily

by ILoveTTATT 21 Replies latest jw friends

• prologos
    prologos

rebel8 it's an advantage to draw words from more than one language. it helps the imagination, from IMAGE.

I have seen a few lunar eclipses in my long time, and in a related thread, 2 days ago, "A wicked (overlapping generation)--- you will get it" , I called such an event not "Blood Moons" but "-- brown like xxxx moon-- coloured."

If you would hear me read my writing, you would never consider me an english-with-your mother's milk- learner. accents get fixed at an early age, and my exposure to the universal tongue started late. It was our dream-language of choice though, even in the 30s, when we were looking up, in rebellion.

looking up, not at the moon, but at the mighty signs in the sky, clearly saying, that the promised 1000 year dream - land of super-perfect humans was not going to happen.

that is why I am convinced that this latter - day promise too, the much delayed arrival of a millenuim populated by super-perfect humans (and vegetarian lions) is a kind of LUNACY.

you could call yourself not 'rebelate' but 'rebeldrank' with that cup raised to toast.

enjoy life, the gift.

• LittleCricket
    LittleCricket

The Tetrad IS a VERY rare event (4 blood moons in a row-with nothing in between). It's happened when Christ died and 2 other modern occasions.

The the modern Isrealites are watching runup with this a silent expectation. The fact that there is a FULL SOLAR ECLIPSE, as well, right in the middle of the 4 blood moons? This will never happen again for 500 hundred years. The Bible says that there will be Great Tribulation BEFORE the "Sun turns to sackcloth (goat hair)", "THEN the moon turns to blood"....after that, the Great Day of the Almighty will start. So, between now and the full soloar eclipse on March 20th, 2015 (7 months), there should be a vast escalation in "signs".

For what it's worth, that solar eclipse? ALSO happens exactly at NOON in Jerusalem. Well, 11:58am actually.

Pay attention, because there are 3 VERY important Jewish festivals for Isreal to God during this approach to the eclipse.

Rosh Hashana - Sept 25, the festival of Creation and Adam and Eve...the Beginning of all all things and the New Year for Isreal!! Second, is Yom Kippur on October 4th the Day of Atonement/Sacrifice to God by Isreal. Third is Sukkoth October 8th, the Day of Salvation, or Festival of Booths to remind Isreal of the the booths they lived in when God saved them from Egypt. These are all within 2 weeks of each other and only 4 weeks away. Especially watch world events during this time, both in Isreal as well as world-wide.

Here are 2 weblinks that are very succint and detailed. Well worth a look from anyone who's interested....critic or not. One is more scientific that the other....which correlates Jewish festivals to God to solar events.

http://watch.org/showart.php3?idx=104119 (last page especially)

http://www.pray4zion.org/TheComingBloodMoons.html (the whole thing really)

For those interested....Gog in the Bible would be the geographical location of Western Russia...Magog, would be the countries surrounding Gog and throughout the mediteranean coastline.

Keep on the watch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit