The Morman Heavies came over..

by tdogg 40 Replies latest jw friends

• tdogg
    tdogg

..tonight to see my wife. The kids and I stayed downstairs so she could have some quiet. Now I know what that "disbelieving husband" felt like when we would pop in to study with some Sister or Sister-to-be.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Well, the bright side is maybe she will let you have a concubine of two...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• tdogg
    tdogg

Yeah, but we'd have to move to Colorado City.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Hahah... Why Colorado City...Do tell?

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• tdogg
    tdogg

Near the Utah/Arizona border. Thats where many polys live. There are few polygamists around anymore and most are members of offshoot Morman-based religions. They live in the rural areas on farms mostly, almost like a commune. Most try to avoid the spotlight so that the governent wont be forced to crack down and take away their 14 year old, potato-sack wearing wives.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Maybe you can tell your wife that's where you will move her if she converts:D Mormon women have even less power than JW woman.

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• tdogg
    tdogg

Yeah but they are fatter.

• Imbue
    Imbue

LOL... Which ones?

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• tdogg
    tdogg

The Mormons. The no alchohol/coffee drinking, green jello eating, multiple wife having, child brainwashing, smile in you face and shake your hand lying, soon to be gods, goddamn Mormons! (Jesus really drank grapejuice not wine, coke and pepsi are okay, green jello is great, we dont do that anymore, kids need guidance, its not lie if its told to a non-believer, hope Im the god of your planet)

• SusanHere
    SusanHere

Imbue,

You said "mormon women have even less power than JW women". Where did you ever get that idea???

Susan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit