Anthony Morris and Disneyland "the Magic Kingdom"

by trujw 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• trujw
    trujw

I wonder if any jws where like WTF I just burned Fantasia in front of my kids do ooh

• prologos
    prologos

or: think of the Nutcracker Ballet in Tony's TIGHT PANTS. ballet with balls. nuts too.

• smiddy
    smiddy

The more these guys speak the more witnesses become ex witnesses , that cant be bad.

smiddy

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

It just reveals the mind-numbing idiocy of the WT.

'

'Ol AM III probably never thought about his idiotic comments long enough to realize the obvious hypocrisy...and the blatant contradiction to the counsel in the Sparlock video he and the other members of the OctoPope just released last summer.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Anthony Morris is a prime example of Jesus saying:

" Why, then, do you look at the straw in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the rafter in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to extract the straw from your eye’; when, look! a rafter is in your own eye? ... First extract the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to extract the straw from your brother’s eye." ... Matthew 7:2-5

• zound
    zound

Those with photoshop skills please make some memes of A. Morris with mickey mouse ears. Or prehaps him with wizard mickey (from fantasia) telling children to throw away sparlock toys.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I remember once a bro at Hays Bridge telling us that "some brothers prefer the Magic Kingdom over the Millenial Kingdom"

what a prat

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

lol @ Outlaw

• trujw
    trujw

What lurking jw elder is going to go to call bethel and council Anthony? call no man your leader because your leader is one Christ. I think I just might call bethel for kicks and let them know turd needs his privligages taken away for not following the slave's direction on magic.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

What lurking jw elder is going to go to call bethel and council Anthony? call no man your leader because your leader is one Christ. I think I just might call bethel for kicks and let them know turd needs his privligages taken away for not following the slave's direction on magic.

Please record it. A new youtube classic.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit