Anthony Morris and Disneyland "the Magic Kingdom"

by trujw 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• trujw
    trujw

In his talk the turd said Disneland is ok cause he took HIS kids there. Isn't disneyland known as "The Magic Kingdom" why in the world is it ok to go to a magic kingdom of fantasy and make believe with wizards but a kid playing with a stupid wizard toy makes Jehovah sad. How can the turd be ok with thousands of magical toys and rides but at the exact same time tell them to throw those same toys in the trash.

Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com

Welcome to Walt Disney World. Come and enjoy the magic of Walt Disney WorldResort in Orlando, FL. Plan your family vacation and create memories for a lifetime.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Sparlock the wizard...... Bad

The magical kingdom.... if you are a GB member.....just fine.

if you are a parent letting these hypocrites dictate your kids lives, you are a bad parent! How much evidence do you need, to not let them rear your kids for you!

• trujw
    trujw

from Sparlock. "Do you know who hates magic jehovah".

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Jehovah a psychological enigma of hate and love, sock puppet extrodinaire for the Watchtower Corporation hates his own shadow.

• trujw
    trujw

Snare that is the most perfect picture! I even see crosses in the towers. Lol.

• prologos
    prologos

Disney and morriss grossly underestimate the intelligence of kids and us.

go to the beach instead of disney or DCs.

gross.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Sorry. Wasn't the Wonderful World of Disneys on Sunday nights? Who can forget Tinkerbell the fairy's opening across the tv screen?

He did not detail the thought process he should have employed? I did it, therefore, it is okay. Illuminating. Oh, I am recalling talking animals in Bambi. A pumpkin turning into a coach in Cinderella. Fantasia. Snow White.

Would Bewitched be all right? How about the Twilight Zone? They had me so jazzed up about demons that I only started watching Twilight Zone recently.

Shakepeare employs magical elements.

So Anthony Morris III left the audience without any principle for discernment? Jump right into the Exorcist. The Ten Commandments and Ben-Hur h ad magical moments.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Thank you for pointing out the obvious hypocrisy. Magic is magic even in the magic kingdom and as the little boy learned, jehovah hates magic.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

........................................................WBT$ GB Rock Star Pope Anthony Morris III..

...................................................................Lives in his Own Magic Kingdom..

.............................................................Jehovah Will Always Give You More Chickens!..

...................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Let them keep making their imbecile comments about magic as it exposes their magical thinking flaws and home in on these suckers called the Governing Body/Faithfull and Discreet Slave the cognitive Disonance is tremendous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit