I have often seen JW`s supposed beleif of 1925 as the end .....It`s not what I remember

by smiddy 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• suavojr
    suavojr

Hey Nathan! Aren't you apostates suppose to be the servants and helpers of Satan's kitchen? Get with the program and sart serving... Lol :)

• Fernando
    Fernando

Great question and great replies/quotes.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Suavojr, I'll bet you frequently find yourself wishing you knew what the hell you were talking about.

FYI, I've served ten times as many as you have ear hair and unsightly nasal hair COMBINED.

It's easy to jump to uninformed, ignorant and biased conclusions, isn't it?

I've been around a LONG time, junior. My deeds are known.

What have you done in the apostate soup kitchen lately?

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

Smitty here's a very interesting site about 1925 etc. type it in it's seanet.com or jw research ken raines. very interesting stuff. Suavojr. I don't see3 anything suave about you. more like a culo gagal. Nathan happens to have a PHD. in wt history you may learn something reading his older posts. Nathan i think suave has been eating Miracle wheat muffins...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

LOL, JYD! Thanks for the kind words.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

1925 as with the many other supposed dates of importance created by the WTS. was intensionally created

toward attracting attention to the literature the WTS. published and to proliferate those pieces of literature.

The WTS. could truthfully and realistically be called a commercialized false prophet

or a set example of freedom of religion in America.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit