Could i possily be one of the sealed?

by msconcerned 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Fernando
    Fernando

"The anointed" = "ho Kristos" = "the Christ". Not humans. Always translated this way even in NWT.

144,000 is not a literal number.

Bible written for everyone, even the New Covenant scriptures.

No limit to who can be part of New Covenant.

(Ephesians 4:4-6) . . .One body there is, and one spirit, even as YOU were called in the one hope to which YOU were called;  one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all [persons], who is over all and through all and in all.

(John 10:16) . . .“And I have other sheep [the Gentiles], which are not of this fold [the Jews]; those also I must bring, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

I heard a story about an anointed sister pissing and moaning about fragrances in the KH. She got nasty with the fragrance-wearing sister and her kids.....with leaders like that in the new system who needs life?

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

HAHAHAHA @ Snare!

• carla
    carla

Can you show where the Bible is only for the 144,000 to begin with? (using a non perverted wt Bible only)

It is only cults that tell you that you must be associated with them to gain salvation, understand the Bible, lead a good moral life, etc...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

What Carla said

....although I'm an atheist.

• Splash
    Splash

Bobcat said: (1 Timothy 2:3, 4) . . .This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4 whose will is that all sorts of men should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.

Read a little before and after this verse to get the full context and meaning of what is meant by the term used "all sorts of men":

(1Ti 2:1, 2) 1I therefore exhort, first of all, that supplications, prayers, intercessions, offerings of thanks, be made concerning all sorts of men, 2 concerning kings and all those who are in high station; in order that we may go on leading a calm and quiet life with full godly devotion and seriousness.

(1Ti 2:5, 6) 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all. . .

Everything about this passage indicates that it is not directed to a select few only, but rather the whole world of mankind.

Splash

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

There are no 144,000, neither are there any 'anointed' people.....it's all total nonsense. No need to worry about it....it all imaginary.

• prologos
    prologos

snare& racket, neat picture. Too neat. The 144 k co-rulers with Christ are said to be --"killed with the ax"--* before their resurrection.

do you not have access in your medical work to wrap, seal and photograph/shop a more realistic display?

*BTW killed with the ax for being "WITNESS to JESUS" not the elder god.

MSconcerned: how does it feel around your neckline? looking forward to the final sealing? witnessing for JESUS yet?

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

I think you are of the annointed, all Christians are annointed!

Now are you part of the symbolic fleshly-spiritual Isreal who will rule as a kings and priests, Jesus Christ told "James and John, only the Father will decide where to sit!"

We have many great blessing sister awaiting us, I hope Jesus forgives all the good people who practice good morals because he should discount all the wicked acts Bad Religion put in their taste buds!

• a watcher
    a watcher

"Could I possibly be one of the sealed?"

If you're not sure, you're not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit