Bizarre exchange with witness after being away for a year..

by Dis-Member 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

But if she exits the exchange - for whatever reason - and she continues to receive separate texts, one after the other, with still more questions that are perceived as critical of her religious beliefs, that's where I begin to see how it could be construed by her as harassment.

What does this mean? How did she exit the exchange? If I send you a long text from 10 miles away.. and your responses don't occur in within 30 seconds... does that mean you have exited the exchange? Do i need to remind you that this was it a face to face conversation in which she turned her back and fled screaming in the opposite direction from me. It's text messages! I very often text people and don't get a reply till the next day and often even days later. Does that mean my recipients 'exited the exchange'?

No. It means they were maybe busy.. or working.. or eating, or sleeping.. or knocking on doors, or busy sending that same jw.org mass mailer message to the other 100 people in their phone book and dealing with the responses.. not to mention her message said to forward her text on to everyone else that I knew as well.

Steve.. my initial post may appear to be long and drawn out but this whole exchange took less than a few minutes.

If anything, it's you that's harassing me in right now in this post. Where's my lawyer? I think I need to text him.

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks for the additional information dis-member. Again, my apologies for not taking greater care in the wording of my initial responses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit