Morris in Italy

by Achille 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" “…….when he’s resurrected, you tell him spoke fondly of him [King David]”"

Seriously these guys are naaaaaaarcissists to the supreme. He keeps saying WE SAID. They really want to be superstars

• Zordino
    Zordino

I guess A. Morris da Turd wouldn't approve of these guys;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7Ts4v5_Bs

• shadow
    shadow

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

" Don’t you know they [homosexuals] love it when you’re wearing tight pants? Oh yeah…."

uhmm, wait a second- how does he know this??

• Island Man
    Island Man

" Have your children been to that amusement park…. And never to Bethel? You’ve been there and you didn’t take them to Bethel yet?? Explain that to Jehovah. That’s a problem.”

Bethell is the JWs' Mecca.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

CULT!!!!! There is NOTHING in the Bible that backs up his hateful rhetoric. It's all just his personal opinion, dished out as to a bunch of five-year olds. Makes me wanna puke.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

This man is a disgrace.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I know! He makes me cringe! Ironically, I'd never even heard of him til I left JWs.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Amazing. Morris derides homosexuals (consulting adults that mind their own business), and yet he is one of the men that proactively protects paedophiles.

By their fruits and all!

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

“In my opinion” TV is never to be on during meal time.

What if your learning from a cooking program?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit