Morris in Italy

by Achille 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Achille
  • Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Italian. No translation provided. I studied French for many years. Without a translation, it is impossible to figure out. A paraphrase might suffice. I despise copy and paste jobs, esp. when the poster can't provide three or four words intro of their own.

• besty
    besty

And rude people who don't welcome new posters on JWN ....

• sir82
    sir82

AKA "Sister Morris wanted some fresh pizza & a bottle or 6 of chianti, so guess what? Italy needs a visit froma GB member...."

• Stealth
    Stealth

I don't know Italian, this is how Bablefish translates the OP........

"Speech which lasts an hour and a half. The yahwist Executive touches various topics about the family, including clothing, morality about homosexuals, I turn off the tv when you eat, the ostracism that must be practiced consistently and without uncertainties about who is no longer part of the movement. A video to be saved before the TdG which published it reconsider ... ù the ostracism from practice toward family members also loses from 1 hour and 15 minute onwards."

Same old crap, different country.

• mariu
    mariu

http://translate.google.com and you should understand the gist of it.

• Bloody Hotdogs!
    Bloody Hotdogs!

Some really funny and disturbing stuff. Worth a listen.

16:00

“There’s nothing wrong with Disney World or Disney Land. We took our sons there.”

16:16

“Have your children been to that amusement park…. And never to Bethel? You’ve been there and you didn’t take them to Bethel yet?? Explain that to Jehovah. That’s a problem.”

18:00

Going to bethel = more spiritual person

21:30

“In my opinion”

TV is never to be on during meal time.

24:00

“Teens labeled ‘not well adjusted’ didn’t eat many times a week with their family”

26:00

“If your family isn’t [eating together] very much, guess what? The Devil has attacked you and your family”

33:10

“Part of the responsibility of the Faithful Slave is to admonish and to warn…. Here’s what we said in that [WT] article…”

35:00

Your children will survive Armageddon if “they are spiritually alive and strong to the extent appropriate for their age.”

35:30

“So frankly, if you’re not prepared as a parent to help strengthen the spirituality of your children, sit them down, and say goodbye. Jehovah is never sentimental”

38:20

“…they have what they call the ‘Metrosexual’ look”

“What it means is that, if they have suite on, or their pants extremely tight all the way down to the ankles, very, very tight.”

“What’s wrong is this extremely tight pants!”

“And I want you brothers to remember this: Many, many, many homosexuals are in the clothing industry doing the designing. Don’t you know they love it when you’re wearing tight pants? Oh yeah…. You chuckle. I don’t think it’s funny. I think it’s disgusting! Think hard about it. You don’t look as good as you think you do, except to a homosexual…. You look disgusting!”

Jehovah disciplines those he loves. Are you going thow away those pants?

44:00

“I see some brothers wearing some ties – now there’s not way I would wear that tie.”

48:30

“…….when he’s resurrected, you tell him spoke fondly of him [King David]”

I have to go to work now, but he's tlking about movies at 54:00......

• Splash
    Splash

Good job he's not being judgmental.

Splash

• sir82
    sir82

Sounds like ol' Anthony has noticed men in tight pants...

And noticed....and noticed....and noticed....

• CADSkin
    CADSkin

This man and his opinions are his own worst enemy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit