JW.org to be banned in Russia

by redvip2000 55 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I used Google Translator. Failed to see anything while I skimmed the material. Most of the listings did not appear to have much to do with JWs. It appears there was no ban. Could this be related to the Olympics?

• zound
    zound

Police found the site to contain seven Jehovah's Witness texts on the Federal List of Extremist Materials

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Data-Dog - "Ok...so what does a non-extremist JW.ORG look like?"

http://osgconsulting.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/PageNotFound.png

• Melchisedek
    Melchisedek

You described the terrible country with a dictator at the head ... I live in Russia and do not see it! Russian authorities enforce the law, but do not engage in censorship))) Russia supported Edward Snowden, and it's about saying something ...

Extremist books have read and nobody forbids, but you can not distribute massively! Courts eliminate local communities JW due to violations of the laws, and restrict access to content jw.org violating Russian laws.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The true religion should be able to spread, even if a local government forbids it. After all, the Bible says that nothing can stop truth. That being said, I believe that all organized Xian religions should be heavily taxed. Tax them all and see who survives. Then tax contributions to a church. If Joe Publisher wants to make a monthly pledge to the WTBTS, so be it. Just tax him.

Lets see Jeehoober deal with that.

DD

• Melchisedek
    Melchisedek

Bible says that nothing can stop truth ... argument )))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit