PRINCE: The Jehovah's Witness Hypocrisy

by Perversion of a truth 28 Replies latest social entertainment

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Nice guy...

Prince is out to sue 22 Facebook users $1m EACH for posting decades-old live performances online.

http://iacknowledge.net/superstar-prince-thanks-his-most-loyal-fansby-suing-the-sht-out-of-them/

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Shows the kind of stupidity this guy has, why do such a thing when in reality its free advertising.

Prince has a big narcissistic ego of himself.

That Prince name went to his head in a big way during his development as celebrity.

He's still a poorly educated asshole with musical talent.

I'm sure this narcissistic ego got even more elevated upon realizing that he could get away with a whole bunch of shit that no other JWS could get away with. $$$

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Here's a recent photo of Prince.

Now imagine him sitting at a meeting, come on do you think his celebrity status has nothing to do with him

getting away with things that no other normal JWS could get away with.

I've mentioned before in discussing this fellow, that is he's just using this newly formed identity

as a wholesome righteous Christain to create a different public persona from being publicly known as

"The Little Dirty One".

. The Little dirty one is still there but now he has a white sheet covering over himself.

Now he's pointing fingers at the public for being unwholesome, evil and the dirty ones.

Essentially reversing what was said about him throughout most of his professional career.

When one sees pictures of this guy I would say he has some sexual identity problems or he's just simply in Gay denial.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

"Prince is not a JW "really" is he?"

I saw him at a meeting 10 years ago. What more does there need to be to qualify?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think he's just a side line JWs who goes to the occasional meeting and assembly.

Most of his peers, friends and associates are not JWS.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Finkelstein - "Most of his peers, friends and associates are not JWS."

Another WT no-no.

• DNCall
    DNCall

As of a couple of years ago, Prince was attending the Beverly Hills Congregation where he is referred to as Brother Nelson. I attended that congregation for over 40 years. The elders there are quite vocal about "upholding Jehovah's standards." So for me personally, the double standard afforded Prince really stands out.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

And I wonder if him donating huge amounts of money to the world wide preaching work

also has something to do with him receiving special attention/privilege ?

JWS love it when a celebrity becomes a JWS, they brag about even.

They take it as a badge of honor and pride,

but in this case its actually a badge of Gay Pride.

............ sorry couldn't help myself

• wasblind
    wasblind

Householder : What happens at Armegeddon ?

Prince : ' I was dreamin' when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray

But when I woke up this morinin', could of sworn it was judgement day

The sky was all purple there were people runnin ev'ry where

Trynna run from the destruction . You know I didn't even care '

Householder : Why not ?

Prince : ' Cuz they say two thousand zero zero party's over , Oops, out of time '

You know. Like in the days of Noah.......' Life is just a party, and parties weren't meant to last

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit