PRINCE: The Jehovah's Witness Hypocrisy

by Perversion of a truth 28 Replies latest social entertainment

• compound complex
    compound complex

hi integ:

Prince became a member of the Jehovah's Witnesses in 2001 following a two-year-long debate with friend and fellow Jehovah's Witness, musician Larry Graham. Prince said he didn't consider it a conversion, but a "realization"; "It's like Morpheus and Neo in The Matrix", he explained. He attends meetings at a local Kingdom Hall and occasionally knocks on people's doors to discuss his faith. [132] Prince has reportedly needed double-hip-replacement surgery since 2005 but won't undergo the operation unless it is a bloodless surgery because Jehovah's Witnesses do not accept blood transfusions. [133]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_(musician)

CoCo

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

What does Prince and Watchtower leader Anthony Morris have in common?

a. Tight pants on both their minds!

b. both like to wear assless chaps.

c. boht emperors wear no clothes.

d. All of the above.

Skeeter

• wasblind
    wasblind

CoCo

And as a Jehovah's Witness , Prince has joined a Non- profit Organization called

Rebuild the Dream and works along side of civil rights activist and political commentator Van Jones

they were on the view where Prince is acknowleged to be a full blown Jehovah's Witness

Prince goes against the directives of the Governing Body

and they allow it, and could care less if broke folks squawk

cuz, money talks

" For example, a person might renounce his place in the christian congregation by his actions, such as becoming part of a secular organization "_____Organized to do Jehovah's Will book page 155

" The Bible also reveals that superhuman forces are manipulating the affairs of men. " The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one .'_____Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 153

So regaurdless of the good Van Jones intened to do

" he will still be part of this world that lies in Satan's power "______Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 153

" Any programs for betterment that rulers institute soon pass into the hands of others and are frequently abandoned."_____Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 153

" Human efforts often create more problems "_______Reasoning from the Scriptures Book page 156

" Thier principal desire is to proclaim the good news of the Kingdom of God. Legal action that they take is not because they are social agitators or legal reformers."______Proclaimers book page 678

By his actions, Prince has refused to

WAIT ON JEHOVAH

• compound complex
    compound complex

Nice refs, wasblind.

THANKS for your research!

CoCo

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

"Being baptized as 1 of Jehovahs Witnesses gave me a center & a release from a past way of life," Prince said.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/reasons-prince-still-matters/story-e6frfmq9-1226324423943#ixzz1ro8joXEq

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Does he wear a purple suit to meetings? I wonder how he's addressed at meetings. I can just imagine, "Excellent point Brother Graham. Brother Formerly Known As Prince, I saw your hand in the back. Did you have something to add?"

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, WAWYM:

Larry Graham studied with Prince Rogers Nelson.

CC

• wasblind
    wasblind

Prince could be considered as a cross dresser

which is also a No No in the world of a Witness in which he claim to be a part of

Heels , make up and lace on a brother

would definitely call for a judicial committee,

especially if that brother is singin' " Diamonds and Pearls "

instead of a Kingdom melody

I don't have nothin' against prince doin' his own thing

what I'm against, is the fact he's allowed to do it because

he's rollin' in the dough

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Exactly Was !

Let Brother Garbage Man or Postman do what Prince is doing an they'll have him in the back room and DFd in no time !!

• smiddy
    smiddy

The Jehovahs witness hierarchy are Hypocrites to the third degree .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit