Apostate Vote!

by Beans 24 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Beans it doesn't matter what its called, so long as you have a great time at one. Like last night it was the greatest and I wish I could have stayed longer. It was just fantastic.
    Orangefatcat loves u all very much......

• Imbue
    Imbue

Apostafest!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Not part of the inner circle class"-Larc

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Apostlefest.

• Teirce
    Teirce

apostlefist

heh

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Sori, some of youse lot dont know yer grammar.

It's a combination of two words, namely apostate and festival, hence the ONLY acceptable derivation must be APOSTAFEST

OK?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• Simon
    Simon

I vote for Apostafest too ...

• Carmel
    Carmel

I vote for Val's kalidescopicity.

carmel

• peterstride
    peterstride

Listen all of you, for Peter speaks from the clouds in the heavens with a booming voice, and he says:

From the begginning of these get togethers was the word, and the word was good. I named them APOSTOFESTS (since we're not Apostates but Apostles of what's really happenning in the WTS).....I forget who called it that name originally...

If you check the posts from last year, you will see that they were always referred to as Apostofests!

It was only this year that someone (I think the guilty party here is Beans) started dilluting my get together's by calling them the other name I cannot even mention anymore!

I think that in the spirit of keeping our newfound group of people clean, we must dissasociate anyone that insitsts on pushing through their own ideas...running ahead of the slave as it was...and promoting a different name for these events!

Therefore, as the sons of Korah.....

OK OK...who am I kidding? LOL

Last year they were indeed Apostofests. If everyone wants to call them Apostafests this year...so be it! Sounds more fun that way anyways!

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Which word sounds better when belched into the porcelain vessel of atonment?

Simon - simply snazzy graphic!!

• outnfree
    outnfree

"Which word sounds better when belched into the porcelain vessel of atonment?"

Apost-OH!!!--Fest

Which is my choice, anyway!

(Yeah, I think the graphic's dynamite, too, Simon, but there's a misspelling there!)

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit