Apostate Vote!

by Beans 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Beans
    Beans

Ok what is it?

Apostafest
    Apostofest
    Apostfest

Could we get the District Overbeer to rule on this?

Beans

• jerome
    jerome

Am I allowed to vote?

jerome

never been there claass

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and there may be hell to pay.

• somebody
    somebody

apostafeast

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Apostafest

Festivus for the Rest of Us.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• Valis
    Valis

Dear Lecherous Brothers & Lovely Sisters

There seems to be some confusion in regards the naming convention for events centered around bad assoication. It is the Overbeer's opinion that a broader view of the reading should be applied. It may be easier for some of the flock to have a wider range of acceptable "get together" naming conventions to choose from. Such loose religious practice will lead to many more annointments, of which I'm sure. Of this I have faith that the holy spirits will fill all. It is also his opinion that this may encourage and send them running zealously to said events. I admonish all of the congregation to consider this rambling new light from on really high. Love and blessings from the faithless and indiscrete slave.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Celia
    Celia

APOSTOFEST

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I prefer "A Pasta Fest". Just can't get enough of my spaghetti and meatballs.

Devon

• Mazza
    Mazza

I'm with Celia. But then Celia and I like causing derisions (is that a WT word? - can't remember) and hope to lead as many astray as possible.

Marilyn

• Celia
    Celia

..........divisions............ diversions .................
    ???????????????????????????????

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Apostafest!!!!

Vennie has spoken!!!!

As I have spoken so let it be done!

Ven

(well it was worth a shot )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit