Ackkkk JWs posting videos on Youtube now

by fahrvegnugen 10 Replies latest jw friends

• fahrvegnugen
    fahrvegnugen

Well I haven't been here in a long old while, but was browsing around Youtube and stumbled across a channel called Jehovah's Witnesses Downloads which appears to be an official cache of propaganda uploaded by the borganization. Jeezus Christ! Are their any worse actors than JWs in those smarmy dramas? How about the phony plastic smiles and memorized "spontaneous" answers in the recorded "interviews"?

Actually JWs rarely cross my mind anymore, but seeing this crapola on Youtube reminded me of just how pernicious and awful the WTB&T Society actually is. Oh, is it any surprise that both comments and ratings have been disabled on all their videos? Par for the course with these folks. We can't have any criticism of God's one and only channel now can we?

Doing the usual Youtube two-step of clicking on related videos I ended up watching the full interview with Martin Merriman about the whole sordid purge following the disfellowshipping of Ray Franz and realized just how nasty the leadership really is. Hopefully every one of their video uploads will have a related link to that video or similar ones. The internet and free flow of information must really irk those "brothers".

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Do those videos allow comments or are they blocked?

The thing to do will be for people to make commentary videos with teh same video title so they appear as related to give the real scoop on what they are saying.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Not an official JW.org page. Its' just some witless posting thier poop.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

jw.org is just as bad...It's amazing how loony it all looks once the blinders come off.

• d
    d

i know what you are talking about I have seen it myself.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Let them make axxes out of themselves. They post smut on YouTube, it is going to look like smut. People can and should research on their own before joining any religion--whether a xian denomination, Judaism, Islam, a Far Eastern religion, or anything. The jokehovians are on YouTube, where anyone can get 15 or 20 apostate videos from the same source. People thinking of joining should watch those apostate videos. And, if the quality of artistic merit is similar to that at the Grand Boasting Sessions, they are going to get a lot of dislikes and people are going to mock them. Even video replies about how they are full of hot air--and, unlike this forum, there will probably be a few with liberal swearing on YouTube.

• clarity
    clarity

Hi Fah ........ love your avatar!haha

It is sooooo much crap!

The Meriman story is a corker isn't it! Imagine

those two travelling all the way to New York &

those asses wouldn't even talk to thier own elders!

Would be nice to see you on here more often,

but glad you have a LIFE!

The freedom is priceless!

clarity

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Anything that exposes JW's to the evil internet, is a good thing.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

There is another one that is called JWDefense that has been causing quite an uproar among us Youtubers.....his 'Apostate video is horrible!

Youtube is down right now [weird] but it's under his channel. some think it might be WT

• Newly Enlightened

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit