When A Fellow Apostate Goes Insane, What Can We Do To Help?

by RottenRiley 28 Replies latest jw friends

• RunAsFastAsYouCan
    RunAsFastAsYouCan

Help yourself. Probably mind your own fucking business. Ambient abuse, the most dangerous of all forms of abuse. Too bad for those elders. I have no respect for any elder that isn't totally brainwashed. If they are totally brainwashed then i assume they are narcissistic assholes or narcisstic suppliers that can't be helped.

• Simon
    Simon

Shame on these 'enjoy the show', 'they deserve it' and 'so what' comments.

Would we have deserved it while we were in? or our families? or some old couple?

Call the police before he does something really stupid. If nothing else it will allow you to sleep at night if he does and maybe it will knock them out of a self destructive trajectory.

• RunAsFastAsYouCan
    RunAsFastAsYouCan

I'm sure they guy is more grounded in reality than the JW's who ambiently abused him all his life. Any JW who believes the WT crap is delusional and hallucinates on a daily basis. The pot calling the kettle black. Shame on anyone who is in this shameful clusterfuck of a religion. Condones it, supports it, whatever. Fuck all of you homewreckers. Whoa to you jayholes.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The Watchtower gets it wrong AGAIN - Tartarus is lovely this time of year!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

The world has probably become a lonely scary place for the dude, has a lot to say and nothing to lose

If you know where he lives, maybe drop an anonymous letter saying there are many out there and give them the address for this forum so we can help him in any wasy we can. Talk him out of his current behaviour.

That said, he seems to be doing everything we have all thought about doing lol.... the man has nuggets!

I feel sorry for him, signpost him here if you can. We can let him vent here and recgnise he hasn't just lost his universe, but found the real one.

Snare x

• Violia
    Violia

I will try again. Read Simon's post. Also, forget the word apostate, he is in need of medical /mental help. Also, I find it strange that the BOE would not call the police if he is an "apostate" to them. Unless he has dirt on them-- that has happened. Odd they aren't calling in the cops- Very odd.

Call the police or encourage them to. The life you save might be his and maybe yours or a child sitting innocently at the kh.

Rereading your first post , if true, this man has some DIRT on the BOE. They don't care a flip about someone they consider an apostate- . They could be hiding some things they have done to him or his family, forget that nonsense about reproach on Jehovah. They'd not hesitate to call police unless they might also get in trouble.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well I can't say I feel surprised that some may be over reacting to the WT corporation's deception and delusional claims, but over reaction is just my opinion and it is just an opinion based on my veiwpoint ,which limited to say the least.

That said, it should not surprise us when these type of situations occur and expect them with more frequency as others see how badly they were decieved by these Faithful Slave wishful thinkers running the WT corporation like they are on a mission from God.

• Ding
    Ding

RottenRiley,

How have you managed to lead nearly 20 people out without getting caught?

With that many people leaving, I would think the elders would be hunting for the cause.

I would also expect someone to turn you in for sowing discord if nothing else.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

If this person is as you describe him to be, he is dangerous. Quit pretending to be the Scarlet Pimpernel and call the police. You can't help him and his wife is in danger. Get some advice from the police.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit