Blip! The radar has blipped. I'm on it. 'chat' booked in for Sunday.......

by Captain Blithering 29 Replies latest jw friends

• KateWild
    KateWild

Good morning CB,

All the best with the slow fade for the long term and with the chat today. You have your plan now, so you stay in control of the situation mister. Take care. Kate xx

• DJS
    DJS

CB,

Assume bad things will happen. He may have some of his own doubts and concerns, but at the end of the day he will almost certainly default to the JW elder stance. Anything you say can and will be used against you. I would say sweet things about the GB and all things JW. Exit quietly and quickly with yourself and those belonging to you if possible. Any other options is fraught with peril. The BOE will think they are doing god's (and the GB's) will. You can so quickly go from being a brother in love and christ to an enemy of the deepest and darkest kind. I was an elder; I've seen it occur many times.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Good advice DJS......

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Why do you have to talk to him at all?

When the date comes up, call in sick.

Do the same for the next one, and the next.

No one HAS to talk to the elders.

• DS211
    DS211

Howd it go today captain?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

waiting for an update

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Just noticing the thread. No point in giving advice now about avoiding the elders. So what happened?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

How'd it go?

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Update:

Cue 'breakfast club' closing music.

The captain's actual identity was revealed by 'apostate hunters' from Canada, that's what the elder visit was about apparently. They printed off all of his posts from here and physically sent them to his elders.

Confronted with his alter ego's postings in black and white he narrowly avoided being df'd and agreed to shut up about his doubts.

Four years later Mrs Blithering woke up, and she and the captain sailed away into the sunset, undf'd and with family intact.

The nice investigating elder is also out, with his family, having realised it's a crock too.

👍

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Four years later Mrs Blithering woke up, and she and the captain sailed away into the sunset, undf'd and with family intact. The nice investigating elder is also out, with his family, having realized it's a crock too.

Everyone loves a Happy Ending!

The greatest revenge is living a happy & successful life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit