Reorganization Branches Belgium and The Netherlands

by Gorbatchov 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

The Belgium branche of JW in Kraainem will be closed.

The Netherlands branche of JW in Emmen will be reorganized into an ICT devolpment office.

All the oldtimers JW staff in Emmen is told they have to leave, they are dismissed.

Of course it will be explained that the organization is on the move, a blessing from Jehovah.

Gorby

• Londo111
    Londo111

Thanks for the info.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

IMHO the worst enemy for the WTBTS creating more exJWs is its accounting department. It is sad that JWs without any skills are being dismissed, but maybe now they will be more receptive to seeing TTATT and living free from the WTBTS.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Looks like Jah's chariot is friggin' running over the older ones that just can't keep up!

Just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• whathappened
    whathappened

Good news! Any bad news about the Watchtower Society is good news.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

thanks Gorby. It's nice to have latest news from our over the continent friends.

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Thanks for the update. Living in the Netherlands and having family still in the organization, this is of special interest to me.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

............The WBT$ Penguins Have "Pissed Off" Another Country..

.....................................Jehovah Can`t Save Us!..

........................................Run For Your Lives!!..

http://i.imgur.com/sb3zNWL.gif

................................................... photo thsmilie_happy_251.gif

....................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Gayle
    Gayle

Neither country grew in JWs as noted on 2014 Service Report,,the Yearbok reportws 91 branches, but does this bring it down to 89? Wonder what country is next?

• metatron
    metatron

Interesting.... thank you.

I think we need a fuller explanation as to why this trend exists.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit