OMFG Dinosaurs and Noah

by konceptual99 50 Replies latest jw friends

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Just fell off my chair whilst listening to the Bible "highlights". Someone has actually just said that the flood account actually helps inform scientists on matters that perplex them. For example for decades they have wondered how the dinosaurs all disappeared but if they looked at the account of the flood then they would see the answer.

I know dinosaurs being contemporary with man is a six day creation thang but I didn't think even the WTS still thought that!

WTF!!

• prologos
    prologos

it is the w BIBLE t S. so: last weeks highlights had it, that god made the sinosaurs, (they are animals arn't they), then brought them to Adam, and he named them. Adam must have had an inkling of GREEK, even before th tower of Babel.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Lol...who cares about archeology anyway. I guess these must be those dinosaurs that live 5000 years ago... You can't make this stuff up.

It makes as much sense as the idea that God created predators with bodies perfectly adapted to hunting and eating meat, but the plan is actually to make them eat grass and straw in paradise.

• bohm
    bohm

Wait a second was this a random JW who said this or is it something official from the main office?

• BU2B
    BU2B

The random JWs are actually more delusional and cultish than the bosses in Crooklyn IMO.

• BU2B
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I guess all our questions will be answered when the NOAH movie comes out.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Ahhhh there it is, the moment when the total and utter insanity of this cult drives you to point of screaming.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

it all makes sense... no really...

• KateWild
    KateWild

hahaha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit