The UNITED NATIONS IS TURNING ON RELIGION!!

by nicolaou 34 Replies latest social current

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

it’s rather ridiculous to predict that all the world’s governments will completely get rid of their religions.

Yes clearly! It's still mind boggling to me that i used to believe that. Before anything like that could happen most countries in the world would have to become dictatorships. No goverment or president in their right mind would try to outlaw something that is so dear to most people, unless they have absolute power

BUt even dictatorships rely on religion to help control people, and there isn't any logical reason to do away with it.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

NVR2L8 Got it right. So often people on here misapply the WT BS and then bitch because the WT isn't saying what they expected. Just so we all have it straight, the world political system made up of all human government is THE WILD BEAST. That is what unites into the IMAGE of THE WILD BEAST. So strictly speaking the WILD BEAST IS NOT THE U.N.. The article wasn't talking about the U.N. specifically. It seems the WT crap is hard to get right for those of us who dont eat it up anymore. If in doubt, look it up before doing two pages of innacurate or misapplied analysis. Lurkers will see us as lacking credibility.

• galaxie
    galaxie

According to my brother an elder his take on it was that although the U.N. can be seen as the image of the wild beast it is also a part of the wild beast as it foms a significant part of the worlds political powers which it definately does so there really is no ambiguity about it the U.N. can definately be described as part of the wild beast .its all bullshit to me anyway Just my 2cts worth

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

...and he's an elder? See what I mean? They dont know their own sh*t.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Gumby, Gumby, Gumby my friend...I miss you! Had a LOT going on lately, lost my Sweet Mrs.Rabbit,

Call me ? I barely post either.

Your tag team partner in crime, Rabbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit