Latest article about domestic violence and abuse

by confusedandalone 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I'm out...my wife is in...

We both agreed if there was any abuse on any level the other is free to go...we both agree.

Thankfully, it won't happen as we are happily married but my wife, even though in, would never accept a "steve" slapping her about...

It's mental what the WT has done to people's thinking...when I was elder we had to deal with husbands hitting their wives and raping them and yet they would both seem happy at the next meeting...a pretense!

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Flipper it went well.

I went to their door and they answered and I said, "Hey, I have that article I told you I would bring." I INSTANTLY WENT COLD BECAUSE I FELT LIKE I WAS IN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE. LOL

However I got inside and gave him and his wife a printout of the ones you guys showed me. I went to jw.org so they knew it was legit. Bro things got creepy. ABout 3 sentences in one guy says, "WHo would even read this shit???" He had this look on his face like he wanted to hit someone... seriously. Then we got into this conversation about the religion. I mean wow it was strange sitting amongsdt normal people talking about how stupid this stuff is and how foolish you would have to be to live you life by it. I felt like an idiot... then I kinda remembered I had gotten out of it LOL.

The people I went to see were appaulled and said they would never speak to a JW ever again without addressing this. The other guy took the stuff with him and said he wanted to show his wife because he can't imageine that a religion that thjinks like that exists

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

CAA that is absolutly awesome you got to do that! KUDOS!!!

• KateWild
    KateWild

CAA,

We are victims of the mishandling of domestic violence in WT. It's nice to see you are exposing the wrongdoing of the WT in this area. More needs to be done thanks for you contribution, everything helps expose the arong doing. Thanks Kate xx

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Well done. We didn't even know how we sounded at one point in our lives eh CAA?

At least that the way I feel now. I read some things, or speak with a JW, and I have no not blurt out "do you reallize how bat$#it you sound right now?"

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

I must say it was a very weird feeling... one that I hope goes away.

You are right though problemaddict.. I had no idea I sounded like such a dipshit. How I could look my wife in the face and say this stuff I have no clue

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Steve hit Selma for 17 years and then became a witness himself.

...........The WBT$ Says I can`t Leave................................................Good Girl!..

...Maybe He`ll Become a Jehovahs Witness......................Take A Few More Punches For..

........While I Still Have a Few Teeth Left..........................................The WBT$!!..

.................................................................................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit