Proof the anointed aren't being resurrected yet.....

by EndofMysteries 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pixel
    pixel

Intersting topic. I will have to research this more.

• Jack C.
    Jack C.

True enough Rat only it wasn't Jehovah who resurrected him however. Jehovahs is a middle God in
    GODS kingdom and has no such power. He only rules over Alcyon, not the Universe like Rael.....

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

1914 as the enthronement of Jesus is sound. 2520 years, or 7 times after the kings in the line of David lost their sovereignty, not the destruction of Jerusalem. People may pick apart parts of it, but when they look at it overall, it is sound.

As for the trumpets, and bowls - the stuff in Revelation is speculation and too much focusing on them. As well as the two witnesses applying to the ones that went to prison. But then I don't have a problem with that. Back then it was an 'us vs them(false religon)' issue, which was cool. Looking at the ministry that way was fun. Now it is an 'us vs us' issue which is the problem with the religion.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Rubbish Rattigan350.

2,520 times (which is nonsense it iself - prophetic years of 360 days, mapped to Gregorian years of 365 days) still needs to start from 537 BCE. That means your starting point is 607.

607 is nonsense.

So 1914 is not sound and falls apart with a slight prod!

• Jack C.
    Jack C.

Wrong also about Jesus (actually Yeshua be Yoseph) being dead. We don't die, we come back in different bodies as different people. He's alive allright and He's mad as hell. I should know, I'm the thief on His right whom He promised part of His Kingdom to.....

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

What did you steal? ............. Bit of Yeshua's hair for ebay ?

Have you cloned him? ......." He's alive allright and He's mad as hell"

• Jack C.
    Jack C.

No clone.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit