Interview with a former Bethelite who now knows TTATT

by RayPublisher 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

If you like these here's one with a fellow that has gotten his family out recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3NQFpRLOog

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• BU2B
    BU2B

Thanks Eric.. I will listen in a few minutes while I work. Thanks for all your hard labors. It is appreciated by yours truly.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

YW BU2B.

This fellow is intelligent, skilled in the medical field, and covered some points I had not heard before.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Nice interview. Man I'm so glad I never made it to Bethel after hearing stories like this.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Interesting how for some, the rules override all common sense, including the best advice from a licensed practitioner.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Thank you for posting this. Informative without the rancor that usually accompanies this type of interview.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Thanks for taking your time to do this type of interview . It really puts a human face

on the tragedies going on everyday all over the world in this cult.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Excellent! It is a wonderful thing how he and his wife seemed to wake up simulatneously. What a nice change from so many here.

It seems like so many begin to awaken after attending Bethel. I think this is due to them seeing the pharasaical and heartless cold attitudes there, as well as the general lack of any evidence of Jehovahs spirit. If it cant be found at the world headquaters of Gods only true organization, then where can it be found?

When I first started lurking here, one of the things that had the most impact was reading accounts of the kind of things that go on at bethel. Of course I dont expect perfection, but it would seem that since Jehovah and Jesus are supposed to be so loving, wouldnt they make sure their headquarters on earth are a warm loving place? Something was amiss to me and I think it separates two types of people.

1. People who are impressed by the organization and efficiency of operations at Bthel and view that as Jehovahs spirit. (Its not, hell the NAZIs were efficient)

2. People who may not vocalize the negative feelings and experiences they had while at Bethel, but it sticks with them and bothers them deep down, even if they try to rationalize it away.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Excellent! It is a wonderful thing how he and his wife seemed to wake up simulatneously. What a nice change from so many here.

It seems like so many begin to awaken after attending Bethel. I think this is due to them seeing the pharasaical and heartless cold attitudes there, as well as the general lack of any evidence of Jehovahs spirit. If it cant be found at the world headquaters of Gods only true organization, then where can it be found?

When I first started lurking here, one of the things that had the most impact was reading accounts of the kind of things that go on at bethel. Of course I dont expect perfection, but it would seem that since Jehovah and Jesus are supposed to be so loving, wouldnt they make sure their headquarters on earth are a warm loving place? Something was amiss to me and I think it separates two types of people.

1. People who are impressed by the organization and efficiency of operations at Bthel and view that as Jehovahs spirit. (Its not, hell the NAZIs were efficient)

2. People who may not vocalize the negative feelings and experiences they had while at Bethel, but it sticks with them and bothers them deep down, even if they try to rationalize it away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit