CERTAIN that 1914 generation prophecy fulfillment no less reliable than 70 CE fulfillment - Awake! 1971

by wannabefree 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Religion can succeed in propagating and teaching ignorance because there usually an element of fear, guilt

and superstition. while at the same time cultivates power and control for men.

The Jehovah Witnesses religion is not any different in that regard.

A matter a fact its easier for this religious institution for it teaches through literature distribution

by executive editorial writers. ...... signed and approved by Jehovah of course.

• BU2B
    BU2B

WOW great catch! Dont know how we missed that one.. Plus it is actially on the CD-ROM. Kudos to you sir!

And Great job Data Dog, comparing how they actually used the term "Due time must be very close" with Jesus warning to avoid such ones!

This is some Damning, DAMNING stuff for the WT. I will be sharing this with the wife when the time is right. It might be a little strong to compare it directly with Luke 21:8 but maybe we could phrase it like a question. for example, How can we rebut someone like a co-worker or householder who asks how Luke 21:8 does not apply to JWs in light of what has been printed..

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"Don't make fun of MEPS!!!"

---

WT has gotten "new light" and recently flip-flopped: it's now SPEM.

Carry on....

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Pixel: Thanks for the quote. Wonder why this is not included in the WT Library.

WBF: Pixel, it is from the Watchtower Library

Not the online version. It only contains WT publications from 2000 forward.

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

There is no dual fulfillment of the last day prophecies. All things were fullfilled in the 1st century.Just like Chrsit and the APostles said they would. The modern day delusion is to put everything into a future coming.Messiah never said such a thing he told those 1st century faithfu lones he would come back for them and he did. It was a spiritual event the new heaven and earth is symbolicmetaphor to mena the New Covenant which is spiritual and eternal the old one (covenant) gone forever

• pixel
    pixel

Not the online version. It only contains WT publications from 2000 forward.

Oh snap! I gotta get that pesky CD ROM...

• DS211
    DS211

Oh my marked haha....i have the cd ill have to show me wife

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Great find. They were still using the same type of comments in the 1970's that Russell had been using prior to 1914, and Rutherford prior to 1925.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit