Jehovahs Witnesses to morph into a Tele-evangelical religion .

by smiddy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• KateWild
    KateWild

Outlaw, as usual has a good point. Even though they don't have a specified TV channel, they do broadcast live links to venues across the world. I can see the Elite 8, doing more live feeds at DC's CA's and SA's. I agree this will bring the money in, and the audience to the telly. This way they have more control over talks.

More live links I think, that's tha way they are going. Kate xx

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Regular Sunday airings of The 144,000 Club? Not likely; that's more evangelical Christendom's thing and the WTS prefers to distance themselves from that kind of thing (although a case could be made that they originally got that ball rolling back in the day).

More and more streaming sermons from the Crazy 8, though? Absolutely; you nailed it, Kate.

Hmm; something just occurred to me.

Someone posted links to the Warwick HQ blueprints; I wonder if a good look would turn up a state-of-the-art broadcast studio?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

JTV!!! Awesome!! Dubs could get a live feed of morning worship with the GB! Then they could donate from the link at the bottom of the page! There could be special announcements made too, like " The big A is around the corner." At the KH there could be responsible brothers who turn on the projector, and then the pioneers could have a virtual field service meeting with the GB or higher ups! They would be swooning at such a provision from JEHOVAH(tm)!!

DD

• KateWild
    KateWild

responsible brothers who turn on the projector-DD

hahaha! ROFL

• steve2
    steve2

A centralized live feed would ensure that, worldwide, the exact same material is considered at meetings. Kind of like an electronically-enabled unity (EEU™).

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

steve2 - "...electronically-enabled unity..."

David Splane would just love this idea...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit