Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 01-12-2014 WT Study (WAIT PATIENTLY)

by blondie 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

love how their only example of why someone would stop going to meetings is because "someone got offended". How about questionable doctrine and a terrible track record and history?

This is also a way of maligning inactive ones in the eyes of the ones who are studying the article. "Psst, you and I know that they stopped attending because they got their widdle feewings hurt." It de-legitimizes the person's stance if they are trying to claim another deeper motive.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Robert7, good point:

'I love how their only example of why someone would stop going to meetings is because "someone got offended". How about questionable doctrine and a terrible track record and history?'

Par 17 begins with the question:

'Are you among those who are not now actively serving God? Perhaps someone in the congregation hurt you and as a result you stopped associating with Jehovah’s organization.'

Today I am becoming less and less active in serving the interests of the WTBTS.

My becoming less and less active with WT stuff has nothing to do with serving God and everything to do with WT and their voracious appetite for more money; their gestapo-like tactics and their many, many unscriptural doctrines including their no-blood policy and their disfellowshipping and shunning practices.

Today I am reading the Bible more than ever before and enjoying it!

I am reading less and less publications produced by WTBTS and not missing a thing.

• SAHS
    SAHS

“Blondie”: “And The New York Times report on the study added: “Church membership from 1971 to 1980 failed to keep pace with the rate of the nation’s population growth, . . . ”

That certainly is ironic considering the effective net decline in the growth of the WT membership as a whole during a significant portion of this “time of the end.” If it weren’t for born-ins, the WT figures would really look bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit