Cynthia Franz died December 29, 2013

by AndersonsInfo 10 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I am sad to report that while being treated for various ailments in an Atlanta hospital for eight days, Cynthia Franz died of massive heart failure on December 29, 2013.

Cynthia Franz comes from a very large, loving, close-knit family. They have decided to keep Cynthia's funeral arrangements private. In that light, many have asked how they might express their condolences to the family. A webpage tribute to Cynthia & Ray can be found at http://www.commentarypress.com/. On the bottom of that webpage is a place that you can leave your condolences and thoughtful comments for the families of Cynthia and Ray.

Cynthia's family is hopeful that the webpage will comfort you as you grieve her passing.

Barbara and Joe

• BackSlider
    BackSlider

Barbara,

I wanted to tell you how much you mean to all of us in everything you do. Thanks for always keeping us informed. My mom right now is dealing with being cut off from most of her children that are still in and her grand children, she's not even disfellowshipped but they have decided she is out. Its so horrible to watch the pain she has been going through. I told her to look up your story and see that all of us can rise up and make a difference, though there will still be pain from the absence of our family.

With much warm love to you and Joe both.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Thank you Barbara,

The site is a lovely tribute to two very important people in many lives.

Best

• Quandry
    Quandry

Thank you for the information.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thank you Barbara

I just wish you had put the website in the" subject " people may think this has already been covered .

smiddy

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Wait what... I thought mouthy had talked to her 2 days ago?????

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Two very wonderful people ........as you are too Barbara.

HappyDad

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you Barbara and Joe for the announcement.

Raymond and Cynthia helped many of us here to wise-up/wake-up to WT's many deceptions!

One thing I've often wondered about Cynthia is with Raymond's being dfd, was she also dfd, or did she just fade away from the organization? In other words what was her relationship with WT after what happened to Raymond..... if you know?

• arwen
    arwen

Thank you for sharing that with us... very sad..

• label licker
    label licker

Confusedandalone, I was at Mouthy's two days ago and she knew that Cynthia had passed away. Thank you Barbara and Joe for letting us know. Just reading Ray's second book on Christian Freedom. Thank you Grace for the books.

LL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit