Any problems with AAWA.CO

by BackSlider 12 Replies latest jw friends

• BackSlider
    BackSlider

I'm just wondering if there are things I should worry about when it comes to AAWA.CO?

They seem to have good objectives and goals. I signed their petition on the CHANGE.ORG site regarding the Watchtower's abuse techniques.

Just wondering

BackSlider

• losingit
    losingit

Do a search in the box above for AAWA. you'll find enough information to satisfy you.

• BackSlider
    BackSlider

It seems they may have fixed the problems they were having with privacy in the begining of their site.

Is it only privacy issues or are they full of crap? Does anyone know if they are really following through with the stuff they have set out to accomplish?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Here is your link:

Sign this petition - Investigation On Jehovahs Witnesses Religious Policy That Violates Human Rights and Abuses Religious Freedom

........................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• BackSlider
    BackSlider

Outlaw, I view you as a JWN legend. So for you to comment on my post is awesome.

I want to put forth a little more effort in helping expose the TTATT due to some new issues that have arisen in my situation being a fader.

So I guess what I'm asking for is a little direction in this regard and whether AAWA is the way to go or is there a better place I could focus my attention.

Thanks so much

BackSlider

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

There is too much I want to say. I am a change professional. They will not change anything that is consequential. In their fervor and lack of research, they might make things much worse. Any law prof or political sci professional could see it. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. It is the Keystone Cops for me.

The petition is a good example of acting out rather than acting smart.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I want to put forth a little more effort in helping expose the TTATT due to some new issues that have arisen in my situation being a fader.

So I guess what I'm asking for is a little direction in this regard and whether AAWA is the way to go or is there a better place I could focus my attention....

...........................AAWA Still has Privacy Problems..

A.. .has not resolved

.......................................Focus On Fading..

.......http://www.netanimations.net/invisibleman2.gif

......................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.....................................It is the Keystone Cops for me.

The petition is a good example of acting out rather than acting smart......BOTR

.........http://mattsko.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/buster-keaton-cops-gif.gif%3Fw%3D560

............................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• losingit
    losingit

Pwaha hahaaa!!! Outlaw does it AGAIN!

• Simon
    Simon

For a complete record of their history, see:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/250611/1/The-Advocates-for-Awareness-of-Watchtower-Abuses-AAWA-WARNING#.UtLFBvRDs5M

They have shown a tendency to re-write their own history and seem to be all about self-promotion. Practically every piece of advice that people made on this forum was eventually adopted by them but not before insulting and attacking all those who offered it even though it was obviously right and correct.

I'm sure there are many good people who are sincere and trying to do the right things ... just like there are within the WTS. But like the WTS the net result seems to be a focus on protecting the organization at all costs and attacking anyone who doesn't agree with or visibly support them to the point of seeking out retaliation.

The last thing exJWs need is an organization.

The WTS don't seem to have even noticed them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit