The eldaaaars again!!

by ILoveTTATT 36 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Lone survivor looks good... LOL

• jgnat
    jgnat

We watched a very, very bad movie last night. Veeeryy bad. Hedonism personified. Hubby watched goggle eyed through the whole thing. There could be an Oscar in there somewhere. Wolf of Wall Street.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Wolf of Wall Street.

I read where it set a new record for dropping the F-word.

We watched it a couple nights ago and obviously my Bible-trained conscience has been seared. No guilt about it at all.

Doc

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

LMAO!! Watched it already!! I was like holy shit-ing throughout the entire movie lol.

Hedonism personified indeed!! Snorting cocaine out of a hooker's butt?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"This is NOT a "shepherding call", it is an investigatory committee, before a JC. I think that he is coming alone, although I haven't really established that."

If it's an investigation, it will be at least 2, and they will be looking to collect evidence.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Hi Billy,

Remember, not every elder follows the "rules". He might be thinking that the last time they wanted to meet with me I avoided them because of fear or dislike of the other elder. He mentioned that the other elder is on vacation and it really seems like he wants to meet with me alone, but still do the "investigation". Since I don't know him (new guy), seems nice, he probably thinks that I will actually go and meet up with him.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

So... Managed to do the same. Sent him a text, and just before I could block him (i.e. Almost instantly) he sends me a voicemail saying he really wants to meet, if not today then... DELETE!

;)

Gotta love technology. Sucks that he lives close to home, but I plan to just come home late every day for the next couple of weeks... Go out in town ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit