The Truth No one Wants To Hear

by maccauk11 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hortenzie
    Hortenzie

UN inf.-

• cantleave
    cantleave

The truth no one wants to hear - Satan is LORD!

• BU2B
    BU2B

That was what I didnt want to hear, I didnt get it.

• steve2
    steve2

maccauk11 - your God deserves far better than your lacklustre sermoninzing. Blaming us for refusing to accept the Messiah absolves you from taking any responsibility for your lame-minded preaching. Has your faith taught you nothing about presentation? It completely lacks interest and has no flavor. It could have been mouthed by any one of 100 squabbling churches/cults across the barren intellectual religious landscape.

Get down on your knees and pray that your Lord will equip you with a more worthy witness on His behalf. I score you 2 out of 10 (it would have been 1 out of 10 but I accorded you an extra point for sheer nerve - hey, I'm a generous sort of guy).

Cheers, steve.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Or the god Jesus was just another made up bullshit story contained in mythology just like the

many other made up stories of ancient gods and deities.

As nice of a god one could only dream of to rescue humanity from its perils.

No wonder people 2000 years later on are still believing and worshiping this god.

• Gopher
    Gopher

"The Truth That Leads to Eternal Confusion". (Wasn't that also the name of a WT Society book a few decades ago?)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I vote this the most hilarious post I've seen in 2014.

I take it that the op is a joker troll playing with us.

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

There is no confusion in Christ if you enter into him everything becomes clear and you have no need of any one to teach you anything.Whathe did in that chosen generation 2000 years ago ensured everyone of uscan enter into the spiritual new convenant. Stop looking for others toteach you truth. The truth is within you. All you got to do is enter in, submit to your Messiah and your eternity is assured.A free gift if we want it. I have no teaching except to point you to your Saviour. Hecame back for those 1st century ones just like he promised.So rest in him, hewill dwell inyou andyou inhim forever. It's beautiful dont miss out because of the hundreds of years of false teachings by men who have tried to put themselves in place of those 1st century chosen ones

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit